Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Mobile (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=516)
-   -   Suggestions/Feedback (/forums/showthread.php?t=710151)

Twista209 02-26-2014 07:56 PM

Suggestions/Feedback

Post all suggestions and feedback below. We created a separate thread for the Rivals Clash Events feedback.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2045998905

fierzer 02-27-2014 12:03 AM

Re: Suggestions/Feedback

Thanks for setting up the forum Twista. Finally have a nicely organized area to be able to post the content where it was intended. I may stop following the discussion thread and hope we can all provide as much constructive feedback as possible to help both the quality, and longetivity of this game.

Twista209 02-27-2014 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fierzer (Post 2045989278)
Thanks for setting up the forum Twista. Finally have a nicely organized area to be able to post the content where it was intended. I may stop following the discussion thread and hope we can all provide as much constructive feedback as possible to help both the quality, and longetivity of this game.

You are most welcome sir! I am excited to be able to assist in getting everything set up. With the communication opening up full throttle I see great things for the future of this game.

Shokase 02-27-2014 12:11 AM

Hey i got a suggestion

Raise the drop rates so people dont have to go 10,000 picks without an epic

lolersaurus 02-27-2014 12:12 AM

First bit of feedback id like to give isnt about the game at all, but thanks for getting us this sub forum twista :smile:

fierzer 02-27-2014 12:18 AM

Honestly I really believe there needs to be a milestone system. I know the biggest complaints right now are the matchmaking process and the predominant luck factor in an RNG system.

The first issue seems to be addressed, NW has stated there will be a revamped matchmaking process for more accurate results, plus with the influx of so many great cards from this Rivals event, we should be seeing many more diverse decks to be able to pair people up in their respective brackets.

The second issue I honestly feel it's best to just implement milestone rewards. First 5,000 wins is a guaranteed random epic. First 15,000 wins is a guaranteed random legendary. The milestones are high enough that players can continue playing the RNG system, but also have established goals so they don't feel too discouraged by luck not working in their favor.

Twista209 02-27-2014 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fierzer (Post 2045989306)
Honestly I really believe there needs to be a milestone system. I know the biggest complaints right now are the matchmaking process and the predominant luck factor in an RNG system.

The first issue seems to be addressed, NW has stated there will be a revamped matchmaking process for more accurate results, plus with the influx of so many great cards from this Rivals event, we should be seeing many more diverse decks to be able to pair people up in their respective brackets.

The second issue I honestly feel it's best to just implement milestone rewards. First 5,000 wins is a guaranteed random epic. First 15,000 wins is a guaranteed random legendary. The milestones are high enough that players can continue playing the RNG system, but also have established goals so they don't feel too discouraged by luck not working in their favor.

Wow! Fantastic ideas! I really like the sound of that.

suckadimsum 02-27-2014 12:53 AM

similar to the nba 2k14 my team game, maybe if you collect a certain amount of players, you can trade them for 1 player. for example maybe you need a lvl 10 common steve blake and lvl 10 common louis amudson to get a nerlens noel uncommon. that would be much better than praying to get a player on the draft board or in seasons. and it could maybe help people get rid of some cards that they dont need for a card that they actually want.