Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Ultimate Team (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=464)
-   -   Noticed something. (/forums/showthread.php?t=710184)

Kennedyisdead 02-27-2014 12:22 AM

Noticed something.

Playing the ASU collection now, while loading I went to the best players on the other team and it had a 95 Maurice Jones Drew. He wasn't in the depth chart under HB but he is in as KR and PR as a 99. Im guessing this will be one of the players come week 16 when UCLA gets their AP top 25. Also on the roster is an 87 Chris Kluwe, punter from UCLA as well. That card does not exist to my knowledge.

StepIN2daFIRE671 02-27-2014 01:11 AM

Re: Noticed something.

Doesn't mean anything a few months ago there was an Orlando pace solo challenge that was for another player. I'm still waiting for that pace card. Good observation though hope it all comes true.

[img]

michiganfan8620 02-27-2014 01:57 PM

Re: Noticed something.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kennedyisdead (Post 2045989311)
Playing the ASU collection now, while loading I went to the best players on the other team and it had a 95 Maurice Jones Drew. He wasn't in the depth chart under HB but he is in as KR and PR as a 99. Im guessing this will be one of the players come week 16 when UCLA gets their AP top 25. Also on the roster is an 87 Chris Kluwe, punter from UCLA as well. That card does not exist to my knowledge.

If I remember right, 95 MJD was a GOTW option, but Oregon won so LaMichael James got the card that week. Now MJD might be in the UCLA top 25, but it's no guarantee.