Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Ultimate Team (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=464)
-   -   Opponents ratings (/forums/showthread.php?t=711054)

illinihitch 03-02-2014 09:53 PM

Opponents ratings

When u join a game or before you join is there a quick way to see the record of the player and/or the ratings of his team?

lihety 03-02-2014 09:55 PM

Re: Opponents ratings

unfortunately not

RebelT 03-02-2014 10:05 PM

Thank God, no.

It would be impossible to find games.

lihety 03-02-2014 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RebelT (Post 2045999878)
Thank God, no.

It would be impossible to find games.

lol too funny

illinihitch 03-02-2014 10:15 PM

I was just wondering bc this afternoon, I tried to,get into a game and the first 5 or so it connected me with quit as soon as it showed the teams when you press x to accept. I thought they were quitting bc I was new or something.

So do you pause and use 30 seconds to check their rosters after the game starts or just go with it?

lihety 03-02-2014 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by illinihitch (Post 2045999920)
I was just wondering bc this afternoon, I tried to,get into a game and the first 5 or so it connected me with quit as soon as it showed the teams when you press x to accept. I thought they were quitting bc I was new or something.

So do you pause and use 30 seconds to check their rosters after the game starts or just go with it?

i mostly just go with it, if i cant stop them i check their lineup

RebelT 03-02-2014 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by illinihitch (Post 2045999920)

As you play more, people will start to take note of who you are. There are 4-5 guys who won't play me. I use Baylor, so when they see Baylor pop up, there's a delay where they are checking their recently-played list and seeing if it's me.

I actually do the same thing with a few known glitchers. WE TR1PPY MANE is a known glitcher on xbox that I avoid. I happen to know he uses Auburn most of the time, so I check the username before I start the game.

Otherwise, if I kick off, I always just go with it. If I receive, I will immediately check to see his strengths on defense. I want to know what routes I can call, and I won't call some if there's a cover woodson on the other side.

thesportsguru11 03-03-2014 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RebelT (Post 2046000139)
As you play more, people will start to take note of who you are. There are 4-5 guys who won't play me. I use Baylor, so when they see Baylor pop up, there's a delay where they are checking their recently-played list and seeing if it's me.

I actually do the same thing with a few known glitchers. WE TR1PPY MANE is a known glitcher on xbox that I avoid. I happen to know he uses Auburn most of the time, so I check the username before I start the game.

Otherwise, if I kick off, I always just go with it. If I receive, I will immediately check to see his strengths on defense. I want to know what routes I can call, and I won't call some if there's a cover woodson on the other side.

Unfortunately, I haven't gotten to the point where people back away from me, but I do back away from a few glitchers/cheaters as well.

Another guy, will2jam on ps3, is the most annoying person to play because he chews clock and essentially cheeses by running the same 5 plays. For some reason my defense can never stop him, no matter what adjustments I make. He's beaten me, quite cheaply, twice and I'm never playing him again.

But I too almost always check lineups before games for matchup purposes. You can figure out their gameplan most of the time before the game even starts.