Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   32 team control resigning question (/forums/showthread.php?t=712838)

gzenius 03-07-2014 07:50 PM

32 team control resigning question

i simmed through the 1st season controlling all 32 teams and i forgot to turn on the option for the cpu to resign players automatically for the 31 teams i don't want to control. now i'm in the 1st stage of the offseason where you only have 1 chance to resign players and when i use the delegate option every player rejects the offers and i really dont want to resign everybody myself..

i had all the teams set to autopilot for the 1st season from like week 5 on once i remembered but there was still no negotiation during the season. i didn't have resign players on though i forgot about that.. if i would have started the season with resign players on would they have negotiated during the season like normal making it easier/more likely players resign?

chargersfan21 03-07-2014 10:57 PM

Re: 32 team control resigning question

Quote:

Originally Posted by gzenius (Post 2046016238)
if i would have started the season with resign players on would they have negotiated during the season like normal making it easier/more likely players resign?

Should be. When I sim seasons with all teams except mine seat on autopilot, CPU teams resign players during them.

gzenius 03-07-2014 11:09 PM

Re: 32 team control resigning question

ok cool thanks