Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Ultimate Team (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=464)
-   -   Talked to a good EA Rep (HH discussion) (/forums/showthread.php?t=721215)

marks0124 04-05-2014 10:43 AM

Talked to a good EA Rep (HH discussion)

Talked to a really good ea rep. Guy was real helpful - was a Madden player so I'm sure that helped.

I discussed a lot of the issues that everybody has called about. He was well aware of the faceless cards, not being able to add games to the new fantasy guys and the MVP Blalock. Said he hadn't heard from an NCAA member in 2-3 months and in the last week he's talked to about 30 guys.

He credited me for a 100k for the faceless cards and said a resolution was the way. He didn't know what it was but said guys were scheduled to work on it soon. Said that they were not supposed to just put cards into accounts and I didn't push that issue.

Finally, talked to him about the HH's that are no longer in packs (Ware, Ward, Howard, George, Walker, Leinart, Ingram, Palmer, Allen, Puckett, Crimson Tide collectible, FSU collectible, Stanford collectible, Houston collectible and Notre Dame collectible). After a pretty long explanation - he understood the issue (that they are no longer available and available on the auction house). He said they were not aware of this (didn't see why they would have pulled them from packs since they others were still in and they weren't numbered) and would pass it along to his supervisor and the developers.

So, I encourage everybody to call (quickest 100k you'll ever make). But when you do, drop a line about these HH's. Hopefully you'll get as good of a rep as I did. It's clear "our voice" is having an impact so keep it coming.

Thanks for the long read.

TheVinylHippo 04-05-2014 11:24 AM

Re: Talked to a good EA Rep (HH discussion)

How do I go about calling them?

michiganfan8620 04-05-2014 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheVinylHippo (Post 2046101455)
How do I go about calling them?

Go to help.ea.com, click help with game, pick ncaa, scroll down and click contact us. Then, a chat with advisor and call me box will be there. If the call me box isn't there, try again a bit later, as it disappears if the call log is full

Kennedyisdead 04-05-2014 12:11 PM

I love that we are making them aware now. I just wish we would see some results soon, we can only hope. Also someone should ask if there is new content coming in.

Sickness_Revolt 04-05-2014 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kennedyisdead (Post 2046101559)
I love that we are making them aware now. I just wish we would see some results soon, we can only hope. Also someone should ask if there is new content coming in.

I did she said probably so, she just didn't know when

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

michiganfan8620 04-05-2014 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kennedyisdead (Post 2046101559)

The issue with new content is how can you make cards that are appealing? These new MVP cards are too good, and unless they just make cards of different players with similar ratings, idk what else they could add.

NCStateHokie 04-05-2014 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sickness_Revolt (Post 2046101602)
I did she said probably so, she just didn't know when

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alrighty, I am already prepping now since this came from such a honest, reliable, and well reputed source. Thanks hoss.

She told me what exactly the content will be and I''ll let you know at a discounted price. PM me for details. Don't tell anyone else though.

marks0124 04-05-2014 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NCStateHokie (Post 2046101945)
Alrighty, I am already prepping now since this came from such a honest, reliable, and well reputed source. Thanks hoss.

She told me what exactly the content will be and I''ll let you know at a discounted price. PM me for details. Don't tell anyone else though.

Pretty sure the next reward card will be a 100 overall Kyle Orton with a +1000 speed boast.

The card can be used in NCAA, Madden and Call of Duty.

It will also make you a cup of coffee in the morning and handle all of your dry cleaning.