Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports NHL Legacy (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   NHL 14 Freezing Issues (/forums/showthread.php?t=729389)

robbymac 04-26-2014 05:52 PM

NHL 14 Freezing Issues

Just wondering if anyone else has this issue or knows of a fix, I loaded custom music and the game started to freeze did some research and found it causes the game to crash so I took it all off and now it freezes all the time right after I press start to play a game and it freezes same spot on the ea logo before what would be puck drop, I'm willing to delete and reinstall if that's what it takes, I usually play be BEAGM mode and it happens every time even with different saves not just the same season!! Help if anyone has any help would be appreciated!!! Thanks guys

P.S.
I have a ps3

Cletus 04-26-2014 07:11 PM

Re: NHL 14 Freezing Issues

Either go into the custom music screen and set everything to default, or delete the profile. Deleting the profile will reset everything to default, but you will still have your be a gm saves. It will reset you EASHL player to default along with resetting any boosts you have. After a game or two online everything will unlock like normal.

For anyone else having this problem, NHL has some kind of bug that it freezes on custom music if any song is longer than 55 seconds or so. Just set everything to default and the freezing should stop. You can tell that it is custom music if it freezes in a spot when custom music would be player (After a goal, the intro, break in play, power play, etc.). Hopefully this will save some headaches for people.

saaim 04-14-2021 01:39 PM

Re: NHL 14 Freezing Issues

How do you reset everything to default?