Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Coaching Dynasties (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=206)
-   -   Crickets chirping... (/forums/showthread.php?t=730930)

Aurabolt127 05-01-2014 03:47 PM

Crickets chirping...

So quiet on here!! I'm going to start a new one soon, just to keep the board going. I'm about wrapped up my current one and there's plenty of teams no one's done on here yet, so I'll pick one and give it a go. This game is too great...

Aurabolt127 05-03-2014 09:31 AM

Re: Crickets chirping...

Flipped through all the pages on this thread, and I see a lot of the same ones, a couple that weren't seriously started, etc. I don't see a Giants one, and there's an angle there that might be fun. Suppose I'll tinker around with it and see what comes out of it

jlech1805 05-14-2014 10:39 PM

I'd be interested in reading a dynasty using current rosters or custom ones.

With the standard rosters the CPU coaches just can't compete after a few years.

I've had a lot of fun bumping all CPU team's coaches up to perfect ratings. It makes the game noticeably more challenging.

If you are interested in something like this let me know and I can help you with a roster.

milkman41 05-17-2014 08:20 PM

Well I finally posted some updates :)

Shamhat1915 06-07-2014 11:30 AM

I know exactly what you mean. I want to get back into this game. I was waiting for some updated rosters, but I instead decided to go with ones from before free agency of this year. So I'm going to try to run a new career with end of season rosters, so this may be more fun for me. I'm looking at running one as either my Titans or Lions, or maybe trying to take the Raiders to the next level. Decisions, decisions.

Aurabolt127 06-07-2014 07:14 PM

I'm still good with the regular rosters, I come up with a lot of different ideas and just can't make up my mind. I set up a couple - but need to just get rolling!!! :cheers:

Shamhat1915 06-07-2014 07:30 PM

I like the old rosters as well. I'm currently running a couple careers again, with both updated and old rosters. I'm going to start a new one here in the forums shortly using the old rosters, and I'm taking over the Redskins. That division, and the cap hell they are in, will provide a great challenge. And I might post another one as my Titans, though with the updated rosters.

Aurabolt127 06-07-2014 10:28 PM

I hear you - life's so busy...