Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Editing audio, coaches and fields definitions in generic editor (/forums/showthread.php?t=733121)

drj32 05-06-2014 04:39 PM

Editing audio, coaches and fields definitions in generic editor

I have three questions:

1. has anyone deciphered all the fields in the generic editor?

RondoisGOD sent me an answer:

in the spoiler tags

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2044995406

2. is it possible to edit coaches names and likenesses? (create Chuck Knox, Don Shula, Don Coryell, George Allen, etc)

FOUND ONE POSSIBLE ANSWERfrom forte:
(BUT Does this work in Madden 25?)

For Madden 13 CCM:
One small tip for creating an realistic coach of your team (that's not already in the game) is to use gameface and upload a couple pictures from the internet of the coach you want. This way your coach on the sidelines and in the game will look like the actual coach and not the preset generic options it gives you.

For example I play with the Bears, but Lovie Smith was still the coach in 13. So instead of using an existing coach, I selected create a coach and used the gameface option to upload pics of Marc Trestman. It's a bit tricky as you need to find a good close up straight forward pic and a side pic, but if done right it can look pretty good. Enter in the correct name, schemes, etc and boom you have a new, authentic looking coach. You can only do this for your own team though.

3. has anyone figured out how to fix audio for announcers to say the correct edited names?

EDIT: FOUND THE ANSWER from Macca2509:
Export all players from roster and then open that CSV with Excel, select the first box under the PCMT column ( column FZ ) and change value to 2047. Copy that value and then highlight all off the PCMT column up to the All time greats and paste. All 32 team players will have the default value of 2047. Very quick and easy. May want to skip the All time greats PCMTs and then do the same for the F Agents. The teams number are in the TGID column ( column BD ) and range from 1 to 32 for all teams, all time great players are 108 and FA's are 109 if your not sure which PCMT's to change. So basically all players who have 1 to 32 in the TGID column have their PCMTs changed to 2047, skipping anyone with 108 in their TGID but change players who have 109 in their TGID to the 2047 PCMT

thanks,
Doc

drj32 05-12-2014 06:51 PM

Re: Editing audio, coaches and fields definitions in generic editor

I deciphered some codes in the generic editor in case anyone else is interested.

TRCF- confidence (column BQ in excel)
TRCS- consistency (FI)
PROL-role
PRL2-role2

Doc

tonybologna 05-12-2014 09:22 PM

Quote:

EDIT: FOUND THE ANSWER from Macca2509:
Export all players from roster and then open that CSV with Excel, select the first box under the PCMT column ( column FZ ) and change value to 2047. Copy that value and then highlight all off the PCMT column up to the All time greats and paste. All 32 team players will have the default value of 2047. Very quick and easy. May want to skip the All time greats PCMTs and then do the same for the F Agents. The teams number are in the TGID column ( column BD ) and range from 1 to 32 for all teams, all time great players are 108 and FA's are 109 if your not sure which PCMT's to change. So basically all players who have 1 to 32 in the TGID column have their PCMTs changed to 2047, skipping anyone with 108 in their TGID but change players who have 109 in their TGID to the 2047 PCMT
Isn't that supposed to be '1009' instead of '109' in the TGID(BD) column? There is no '109'. Thanks!

Herky 05-13-2014 07:40 AM

Is it possible to add in real life coaches with the editor? I hate how EA removed the ability to hire an assortment of real life coaches. I'd love to be able to get Mike Zimmer on the Vikings but I supposed it that was possible someone already would have done that.

tonybologna 05-13-2014 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonybologna (Post 2046224536)
Isn't that supposed to be '1009' instead of '109' in the TGID(BD) column? There is no '109'. Thanks!

BTW, how do we import all those changes back into the roster from the Madden editor? Is it Actions>All Players>Import from the top menu? Is that how it's done? I've made the changes already so I want to make sure I do it right and not screw anything up.

drj32 05-15-2014 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonybologna (Post 2046227644)
BTW, how do we import all those changes back into the roster from the Madden editor? Is it Actions>All Players>Import from the top menu? Is that how it's done? I've made the changes already so I want to make sure I do it right and not screw anything up.

what I am doing is currently using the generic editor, exporting the players to excel using I/O, making the changes and then importing back the same way.
Doc

tonybologna 05-15-2014 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drj32 (Post 2046234515)
what I am doing is currently using the generic editor, exporting the players to excel using I/O, making the changes and then importing back the same way.
Doc

I'm using the Madden Editor and everything is working out just fine. I did have a problem with one particular file but got it working too with the value fixes. Thanks for posting this information. It's a big help in stopping glitches with Madden 25.

drj32 05-15-2014 10:08 PM

PKRT (GB column in excel)= punt return
PLPO (EC column) =player potential
TRGH (BT column)- big hitter
TRCL (CP)= CLUTCH
Doc