Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   open practice batting practice (/forums/showthread.php?t=734240)

alabamarob 05-08-2014 04:32 PM

open practice batting practice

I only see the good at bat, discipline, and bat control options. Where do I find open batting practice like previous years? Where is that located?

Mitchrapp 05-08-2014 04:40 PM

Re: open practice batting practice

Quote:

Originally Posted by alabamarob (Post 2046210036)
I only see the good at bat, discipline, and bat control options. Where do I find open batting practice like previous years? Where is that located?

I didn't realize they had open batting practice last year..I hope they have it now but I haven't seen it.

saucerset 05-26-2014 09:53 PM

Is there a reply to this one? The load up screen for batting practice shows 'open practice' and yet it's not an option once you in. It's been in The Show for the last few years.

BCScreamingEagles 05-26-2014 09:56 PM

I have not seen this in the game either. It would be something I think would be easy for the devs to include since they already have so many more complicated batting practice modes.

Ge1dertron 05-26-2014 10:47 PM

I would love to have batting practice before each game in franchise mode. When you do your lineup you get to pick the players you want to have take some BP. It would be awesome.

I don't think they have the same practice options as previous years. Among the many subtle cutbacks in this year's game.