Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=522)
-   -   World Baseball Classic 2013 (/forums/showthread.php?t=738261)

Jros22 05-16-2014 06:28 AM

World Baseball Classic 2013

Guys am re-creating my WBC 2013 rosters, i have completed Puerto Rico, J apan, USA, Dominican Republic and Mexico, Cuba and Canada are almost finished, the other teams are in progress, just like i did in MLB 13 it will have all 16 teams with the Authentic WBC 2013 players, when i finish it i will upload it under my Jros22 account, i hope you enjoy it am spending a lot of time doing it so everybody could have the wonderful WBC experience - The 16 teams would be placed like this: Mexico (BOS), J apan (CLE), Korea (KC), China (MIN), Puerto Rico (LAA), Australia (OAK), Dominican Republic (TEX), USA (ATL), CUBA (PHI), Taiwan or Chinese Taipei (CHC), Canada (CIN), Brazil (MIL), Spain (STL), Venezuela (ARI), Italy (LAD) and Netherlands (SF)

The 25-man roster will consist of authentic players that were in the classic and i also put in the minors other players of that nationality so you can move up or down players and make your custom WBC Teams.

(Some people asked me if there was any way to simulate the classic, you can play the WBC in the game just start a Postseason and put the 10 teams you want in, obviously you can't put all 16 WBC teams in but with 10 is ok, this is the best way to simulate the WBC.

WBC 2013 Teams: Here are 11 of the 16 Lineups

Puerto Rico

Dominican Republic

China

USA

South Korea

Netherlands

Japan

Canada

Cuba

Venezuela

Mexico

Jros22 05-17-2014 05:41 PM

Re: World Baseball Classic 2013

WBC 2013 Champions - Dominican Republic

subefotos

subir foto

Jros22 05-17-2014 05:47 PM

C- Yadier Molina : Puerto Rico

subir foto

saulhvr 05-17-2014 06:14 PM

Thanks Man, Im really looking forward to this roster, appreciate it!

Jros22 05-17-2014 07:11 PM

Mexico's Gallardo Vs Venezuela's Cabrera

subir imagenes gratis

MikeA 05-20-2014 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jros22 (Post 2046236505)
Guys am re-creating my WBC 2013 rosters, i have completed 5 teams i think i would finish it in a week or two, just like i did in MLB 13 it will have all 16 teams with the Authentic WBC 2013 players, when i finish it i will upload it under my Jros22 account, i hope you enjoy it am spending a lot of time doing it so everybody could have the wonderful WBC experience - The 16 teams would be placed like this: Mexico (BOS), J apan (CLE), Korea (KC), China (MIN), Puerto Rico (LAA), Australia (OAK), Dominican Republic (TEX), USA (ATL), CUBA (PHI), Taiwan or Chinese Taipei (CHC), Canada (CIN), Brasil (MIL), Spain (STL), Venezuela (ARI), Italy (LAD) and Netherlands (SF)

The 25-man roster will consist of authentic players that were in the classic and i also put in the minors other players of that nationality so you can move up or down players and make your custom WBC Teams.

I'LL BE UPLOADING THE ROSTER IN A WEEK OR TWO!

(Some people asked me if there was any way to simulate the classic, you can play the WBC in the game just start a Postseason and put the 10 teams you want in, obviously you can't put all 16 WBC teams in but with 10 is ok, this is the best way to simulate the WBC)

Here is a image of the USA Lineup

hosting imagenes

Why not just do a 2014 edition.. Nobody wants to play with Willy Bloomquist or Eric Hosmer.. Add verlander, Scherzer, Price, Longoria, Goldsmidt, Chris Davis, Trout, Mchutcheon, Rosenthal, Gray, Wacha, Tulowitski, Pedroia, Posey etc..

Jros22 05-20-2014 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeA (Post 2046248075)
Why not just do a 2014 edition.. Nobody wants to play with Willy Bloomquist or Eric Hosmer.. Add verlander, Scherzer, Price, Longoria, Goldsmidt, Chris Davis, Trout, Mchutcheon, Rosenthal, Gray, Wacha, Tulowitski, Pedroia, Posey etc..

My friend I wrote earlier that i put in the minors players of the same nationality so people like you can create custom teams, all the players you mentioned are in the USA minors.

gamer052001 05-25-2014 03:30 PM

I know you probably have your own method for rating players outside MLB, but I bought a copy of OOTP and they include 7 international leagues this year with their own ratings. Let me know if that info would be helpful in your process and I'll provide what is available on OOTP.