Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Reminder: This Is The Madden NFL Forum (/forums/showthread.php?t=743830)

CM Hooe 06-08-2014 12:54 AM

Reminder: This Is The Madden NFL Forum

Friendly reminder from the Operation Sports Forums moderation team as we head forth towards E3 next week and also the rest of the summer sports gaming pre-release news cycle:

This is the Madden NFL sub-forum. Discussion of any and all games which are not named Madden NFL within this forum is considered off-topic. Such off-topic posts will be treated as non-constructive posts with respect to the Operation Sports Terms of Service, since discussion of other games does not add to the discussion of Madden NFL. As per the Terms of Service, non-constructive posts are considered trolling, and posters making such posts are subject to infractions and subsequent bans; warnings may also be used at moderator discretion.

Discussion of other video games is very much still allowed and highly encouraged in the appropriate sub-forums, which exist elsewhere on this website. In particular, discussion involving multiple football video games is encouraged in the appropriate areas; for example, there is healthy discussion regarding the state of the exclusivity agreement between EA Sports and the NFL and potential effects on the sports video gaming landscape in the Other Football Games sub-forum. This is appropriate.

Thanks for your attention and cooperation, and have a great weekend!

capt.krappy 06-08-2014 11:20 AM

Re: Reminder: This Is The Madden NFL Forum

Wowwwwwww !!!!!! So,,, if I compare Madden to something like a GMC Pacer,,, is there a "special" place for that too ??? And if I'm taking what you said correctly,,, aren't you then in violation of you're own rule, since this is a "Madden Forum" and not a "Rules" forum ??? And don't worry about banning me,,, I won't be back.

d11king 06-08-2014 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capt.krappy (Post 2046296405)
Wowwwwwww !!!!!! So,,, if I compare Madden to something like a GMC Pacer,,, is there a "special" place for that too ??? And if I'm taking what you said correctly,,, aren't you then in violation of you're own rule, since this is a "Madden Forum" and not a "Rules" forum ??? And don't worry about banning me,,, I won't be back.

Bruh, is it really that serious? Lol

Skyboxer 06-08-2014 03:40 PM

No kidding. Hopefully he follows through on not coming back.

PVarck31 06-08-2014 08:56 PM

Moving on....

DoubleRussia 06-09-2014 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capt.krappy (Post 2046296405)

peakesshou 06-10-2014 11:31 PM

I compare Madden to something like a GMC Pacer

bwburke94 06-14-2014 05:38 PM

This is indeed a Madden forum. All the "bring back 2K" posts are clogging it up, so I see no reason to keep the 2K posts around.