Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Top 5 New Defensive Duos in Madden NFL 15 - New Screenshots Included (/forums/showthread.php?t=748738)

Steve_OS 07-01-2014 05:18 PM

Top 5 New Defensive Duos in Madden NFL 15 - New Screenshots Included

EA Sports has just posted their breakdown of the top 5 new defensive duos for Madden NFL 15. These duos include J.J. Watt and Jadeveon Clowney, DeMarcus Ware and Von Miller, Jairus Byrd and Kenny Vaccaro, Darrelle Revis and Brandon Browner and Joe Haden and Donte Whitner.

Check out some of the new screenshots of them in action, as well as a few rating reveals from Donny Moore and let us know what you think.

msdm27 07-01-2014 05:35 PM

Re: Top 5 New Defensive Duos in Madden NFL 15 - New Screenshots

Damn, Jadeveon Clowney be making dem fitness model gainzzz! :P

Most likely WIP but.... how can they publish a pic of the Pats duo with the wrong uniforms? Call it nitpicking, but they CHOSE the picture to showcase, did nobody look at it before publishing?

Again, not an issue in the grand scheme of things, but just one of those things that makes us say.... CLASSIC EA SPORTS! (not in a good way)

EDIT: What's wrong is the stripe color on the side of the jersey btw... should be red

The JareBear 07-01-2014 05:41 PM

I definitely will be trying out the Texans as one of my first launch day exhibition games to see how that pass rush looks like.

avwhitechic 07-01-2014 05:44 PM

But no Quinn, Long, love? That's top 5 right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senator Palmer 07-01-2014 05:47 PM

Seriously, no representatives from the reining Super Bowl champions? Sherman/Chancellor and/or Thomas anyone? Or maybe Bennett/Avril?

*slight aside - but I hope this picture means that the right end is more of a force this year. It was improved last year, but didn't function nearly as consistent as it should have been.

The JareBear 07-01-2014 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avwhitechic (Post 2046359233)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it meant new duos, first year duos, getting people excited for their new draft pick/FA addition

DeuceDouglas 07-01-2014 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avwhitechic (Post 2046359233)

It's only new teammates. Otherwise I think Hali/Houston would make the cut as well.

The JareBear 07-01-2014 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senator Palmer (Post 2046359244)
Seriously, no representatives from the reining Super Bowl champions? Sherman/Chancellor and/or Thomas anyone? Or maybe Bennett/Avril?

*slight aside - but I hope this picture means that the right end is more of a force this year. It was improved last year, but didn't function nearly as consistent as it should have been.

I don't think the list is of top duos in the NFL, just top new duos this season, guys playing together for the first time.

I could be wrong though