Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=494)
-   -   Madden 25 - PS4 FBGratings Roster Project (/forums/showthread.php?t=748906)

CM Hooe 07-02-2014 01:17 PM

Madden 25 - PS4 FBGratings Roster Project

Hi all,

Similar to charter04's FBGratings roster file for XBOX One, I'm working on a roster file for PS4 using FBGratings' player ratings database. I've made limited progress myself so far and will upload the file under my PS4 ID (CMHooe) later this week if anyone is interested in helping make this happen.

(DONE)

Dallas Cowboys
Philadelphia Eagles
New York Giants
Washington Redskins

(IN PROGRESS)

mooch49 - NFC West (Cardinals, 49ers, Rams, Seahawks)

(SCHEDULED)

CM Hooe - NFC North (Bears, Lions, Packers, Vikings) - TBD

SECElit3 07-02-2014 05:51 PM

Re: Madden 25 - PS4 FBGratings Roster Project

Quote:

Originally Posted by CM Hooe (Post 2046361500)
Hi all,

Similar to charter04's FBGratings roster file for XBOX One, I'm working on a roster file for PS4 using FBGratings' player ratings database. I've made limited progress myself so far and will upload the file under my PS4 ID (CMHooe) later this week if anyone is interested in helping make this happen.

(DONE)

Dallas Cowboys

(IN PROGRESS)

Philadelphia Eagles
New York Giants
Washington Redskins

I'll jump on board and help with a few teams... let me know when I can download the file. Out of curiosity, what are you using as your base?

mooch49 07-02-2014 06:21 PM

I'm willing to help with some teams as well. Has anybody tested gameplay with these edits? With Madden 15 on the horizon, not totally sure it be worth the investment unless of course the game plays incrementally better. If so, I can assist in the OP's efforts.

CM Hooe 07-03-2014 02:06 PM

I plan on having the first upload with the NFC East wrapped up by the end of the holiday weekend; traveling and such might get in the way of me finishing it up any sooner than that.

At the very least, I want to have a good number of teams done to allow for a reasonable amount of testing of the ratings system with a variety of team match ups. I understand that Madden 15's release looms soon and to that end a complete roster may not be entirely worthwhile. The ideal goal remains all teams, certainly.

CM Hooe 07-08-2014 05:20 PM

Took a bit longer than I expected, but I've now uploaded the first-pass roster file containing all the completed NFC East teams. I'm probably going to update it very soon to add Rolando McClain to the Cowboys, but following that I will be taking a short break to allow volunteers to claim the file if they wish. If no volunteers emerge I'll proceed to the NFC North.

To answer a question posed earlier - the roster file I started with was a file called "THOMASDRAFT2014" posted by tom28germany, which was updated within the past month and had been downloaded about 40000 times with 3000+ likes.

You may download the work-in-progress FBGratings roster by searching for my PSN ID, "CMHooe".

mooch49 07-08-2014 10:46 PM

I've started on the NFC West.

CM Hooe 07-09-2014 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mooch49 (Post 2046377123)
I've started on the NFC West.

Cool! Let me know when you're done or if you decide to upload incremental progress (on a per-team level, presumably) and I will update my base file. Thanks for the help!

mooch49 07-09-2014 07:43 PM

Just completed 49ers. Hope to complete the rest of the division by the end of the weekend. This is based off your roster that you uploaded yesterday.