Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=494)
-   -   Madden 25 - PS4 FBGratings Roster Project (/forums/showthread.php?t=748906)

SECElit3 08-04-2014 08:45 PM

Re: Madden 25 - PS4 FBGratings Roster Project

I would suggest getting people you know and trust will get the roster done correctly. There was a similar project done last year. Upon reviewing it, I found boosted ratings, and lots of work not completed or done half ***. I plan on doing this roster, and I would be happy to help with yours, conditional on the screening done to assemble an honest, competent team. Done right, these rosters could completely change the game in a good way. Done wrong, and these rosters become a time consuming disaster.

azdawgpound 08-04-2014 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SECElit3 (Post 2046446882)
I would suggest getting people you know and trust will get the roster done correctly. There was a similar project done last year. Upon reviewing it, I found boosted ratings, and lots of work not completed or done half ***. I plan on doing this roster, and I would be happy to help with yours, conditional on the screening done to assemble an honest, competent team. Done right, these rosters could completely change the game in a good way. Done wrong, and these rosters become a time consuming disaster.

I agree I've done these before on ps3 and im doing them right now for 25... on ps4 I don't try to boost any kind of stats I just put done what's in the ratings for that player.

I also agree with getting ppl u trust I've done rosters for madden the last 4 or 5 yr's and im known for them... last yr I asked for help and the guy I asked to help tried taking the whole thing over ... then he was taking days to post them... so I took the project back over and that was last time I asked for any kind of help.

right now I have 5 teams done on 25 for ps4... plus 4 u done cm... its taken me 3 days to get 5 teams done plus I have most other teams half way done.

I have the afc north done working on afc east.

mr_dukes 08-10-2014 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhiPsi1 (Post 2046430427)
Would love to see some gameplay with these rosters. If anyone could upload some gameplay, that would be greatly appreciated fellas. Cheers!

I would agree!

mr_dukes 08-10-2014 01:00 AM

CM Hooe how well does these rosters Playout during gameplay?

CM Hooe 08-10-2014 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr_dukes (Post 2046464468)
CM Hooe how well does these rosters Playout during gameplay?

I posted some impressions in these posts of the FBGratings master thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2046377504

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2046377521

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2046380090

HopiDesertPriest 08-10-2014 12:44 PM

I was wondering if ya'll plan to import/export players from madden 25 to madden 15 - or if all rosters will have to be re-edited brand new for Madden 2015 ?

I apologize if I misunderstand. I am DOWN and WILLING to help with this project.

azdawgpound 08-10-2014 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HopiDesertPriest (Post 2046465292)
I was wondering if ya'll plan to import/export players from madden 25 to madden 15 - or if all rosters will have to be re-edited brand new for Madden 2015 ?

I apologize if I misunderstand. I am DOWN and WILLING to help with this project.

u can't import/export on ps4 the edit tool doesn't work so u have to do it all by hand that's why we was wanting to get like 8-10 ppl and one person takes one divison cm would do the nfc east... then post the file the next guy does nfc north etc etc passing it off until all divison's are done.

HopiDesertPriest 08-10-2014 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azdawgpound (Post 2046465948)
u can't import/export on ps4 the edit tool doesn't work so u have to do it all by hand that's why we was wanting to get like 8-10 ppl and one person takes one divison cm would do the nfc east... then post the file the next guy does nfc north etc etc passing it off until all divison's are done.

Ok. thanks for helping me to understand.

so, we would use the fbgratings.com site for ratings, and input the ratings one person at a time ?

Can you print the ratings on paper, or would we have to look at the cpu screen to get the ratings ?

I can definitely help. I would take the NFC North, or any division that was assigned to me.

Thanks