Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Tim Tebow as Free Agent in Madden NFL 15? (/forums/showthread.php?t=749152)

PatsSB2015 07-03-2014 05:23 PM

Tim Tebow as Free Agent in Madden NFL 15?

I know Tim Tebow isn't the best quarterback in the league and he more than likely won't be on an NFL team this year, but do you guys think there's a chance they'll add him on the free agency selection of Madden NFL 15?

I kinda hope he does. I'd like to add him to the Jaguars or the Raiders. Maybe even the Bills or Texans. Not sure yet. Heck, if Romo gets hurt in the game, I can see him as a Cowboy.

I'm sure the opinions will differ, so tell me what you guys think? If it gets confirmed, it can be added here.

The JareBear 07-03-2014 05:28 PM

Re: Tim Tebow as Free Agent in Madden NFL 15?

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsSB2015 (Post 2046364449)
I know Tim Tebow isn't the best quarterback in the league and he more than likely won't be on an NFL team this year, but do you guys think there's a chance they'll add him on the free agency selection of Madden NFL 15?

I kinda hope he does. I'd like to add him to the Jaguars or the Raiders. Maybe even the Bills or Texans. Not sure yet. Heck, if Romo gets hurt in the game, I can see him as a Cowboy.

I'm sure the opinions will differ, so tell me what you guys think? If it gets confirmed, it can be added here.

I am sure he will be in the FA pool, I mean, he is a free agent in the real NFL isn't he?

I just hope people who try to abuse him in any way pay with his horribly inaccurate arm, which is supposed to matter this year.

PatsSB2015 07-03-2014 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The JareBear (Post 2046364456)
I am sure he will be in the FA pool, I mean, he is a free agent in the real NFL isn't he?

I just hope people who try to abuse him in any way pay with his horribly inaccurate arm, which is supposed to matter this year.

I hope you're right. In last year's Madden, I was able to use a workaround so I can watch my offline franchise with the CPU vs. CPU. He was one of the worst QBs statistically, but can rush the ball well and make some lucky throws. Haha. Kinda like what he did for Denver back in 2011. The Jags defense was pretty decent in the game though.

So yeah, I'd like to find a team for him in this year's Madden if he's available.

MajorSupreme 07-03-2014 05:41 PM

I'd expect him and guys like Rusty Smith (who now plays Canadian football) to be in the pool.

azdawgpound 07-03-2014 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatsSB2015 (Post 2046364463)
I hope you're right. In last year's Madden, I was able to use a workaround so I can watch my offline franchise with the CPU vs. CPU. He was one of the worst QBs statistically, but can rush the ball well and make some lucky throws. Haha. Kinda like what he did for Denver back in 2011. The Jags defense was pretty decent in the game though.

So yeah, I'd like to find a team for him in this year's Madden if he's available.

not sure if next gen is like past gen ps3 and 360.... but with those u could use the edit tool and bring players from previous games once ea removed them and place them back on the new rosters... so if that's possiable if he's not in game could add him that way.

The JareBear 07-03-2014 05:45 PM

I think it would be kind of fun to use him, assuming the QB accuracy (or lack of) is as legit as EA is touting it will be.

I like knock-down, drag em out, smashmouth football. I would go into each game knowing my QB is only gonna complete 40-50 percent of his passes on a good day, run a real old school offense. It would be cool to see a 9-6 game just like Tebow's Broncos had against the Chiefs that year.

jmurphy31 07-03-2014 06:58 PM

I bet he'll be in the game.

elchristo 07-03-2014 07:01 PM

Nnamdi Asomgua should be in this game too, regardless if he is retired