Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Golf (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   The Golf Club Video - Turn Based Multiplayer (/forums/showthread.php?t=750024)

Steve_OS 07-08-2014 08:47 AM

The Golf Club Video - Turn Based Multiplayer

Check out the latest video from The Golf Club. This one explains how to use the turn-based multiplayer rules during the game. An official release date for consoles should be revealed soon.

Simple Mathematics 07-08-2014 05:36 PM

This game looks spectacular

countryboy 07-08-2014 05:47 PM

Re: The Golf Club Video - Turn Based Multiplayer

this game cannot get here fast enough

kehlis 07-08-2014 06:36 PM

I'd just like the post but that video is too good not to comment and express the sentiments already posted.

lhslancers 07-08-2014 06:48 PM

They need to mo cap a few high level amateurs to put this game over the top. Every shot not just full shots.

DirtyJerz32 07-08-2014 08:00 PM

This needs to release... AND NOW!

OnlookerDelay 07-08-2014 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lhslancers (Post 2046376564)
They need to mo cap a few high level amateurs to put this game over the top. Every shot not just full shots.

Dayum... that's a brilliant suggestion! It would definitely give the game some personality and amateurs work gratis! I know they won't have time to get that done prior to release, but that would make for a great, premium add-on, IMO. It's not something one would have to have to play the game, but something that would broaden the possibilities for sure.

ILiveForThis 07-08-2014 09:23 PM

The fact that you can turn it on and off intrigues me. If I am coming down the stretch in a tournament or tour event, I'll turn it on for that added drama. On my first few rounds? Own pace for sure. This will also make par 3 rounds fun too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk