Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   anyone else hiungry for 2k5 line up peep (/forums/showthread.php?t=75075)

solja 03-23-2004 11:52 AM

anyone else hiungry for 2k5 line up peep

i'm as thirsty as a man who been in the desert three months..n keep getting images of a pond in front of him..................

just a little peep would satisfy my hunger........

i'd like to know what they did for franchise enhancements & tweaking for realism...n what idea's from the boards they implemented..

since 2k4 was clearly spent on making fpf work.......i hope we don't get the same bland franchise from 2k4...................

**DONOTDELETE** 03-23-2004 12:26 PM

Re: anyone else hiungry for 2k5 line up peep

We're all starvin' like marvin wishin' we was carvin' up some NFL 2k5 like Favre-in... Wisconsin.

Dark_Lord_Vader 03-23-2004 04:50 PM

I know what you are saying Solja. I too am in the desert of NFL2k5 wishes. Call me crazy but I think this is the longest we have gone without any preview material for a new NFL2k title. We are currently in the 7th month of NFL2k4's release. That is a LOOOONG time! Unfortunately, I have not heard jack-squat from my sources either. And, to make matters worse, they are in a 'Zipped Lip' mode until E3. Even then, I don't know if we are going to hear much. I am with you in that FPF did not do much for me. I don't even bother playing it because of the motion sickness. It really is not a very viable game play option. I hope that NFL2k5 ditches it and concentrates their time and efforts on a better, deeper Franchise Mode. Not to mention more cut-scenes and Playoff Specific Atmosphere.

jmood88 03-23-2004 05:03 PM

I really want more cut scenes and much better atmosphere but fpm could be great. How could you get sick from it? I can't wait until e3 when I'll finally see some pictures and movies.

wwharton 03-23-2004 05:17 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
Dark_Lord_Vader said:
Call me crazy but I think this is the longest we have gone without any preview material for a new NFL2k title.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Dark_Lord_Vader 03-23-2004 05:41 PM

Do you agree that it has been a long time wharton, or do you just concur that I am crazy?

NYJets 03-23-2004 05:43 PM

Your crazy. I don't remember ever getting anything before E3, and if we did, it was very little.

solja 03-23-2004 11:40 PM

so when is e3 anyways.......................

i've lost the hype of e3..i don't care for it like i used to..if at all now.............