Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Console/Portable Talk (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   XboxOne and PC or PS4 (/forums/showthread.php?t=754210)

salty222 08-03-2014 08:18 AM

XboxOne and PC or PS4

I currently own an XboxOne primarily for my Madden league. I also own a nice gaming PC but am finding out it doesn't offer much for sports gaming. I'm debating on selling my PC and buying a PS4 basically so I can play MLB The Show. Borrowed a friend's PS3 and the show over the weekend and I'm blown away at the game. It's amazing. I'm just wondering if it's worth $450 to play one game. So my question is does anyone know if Sports Games will ever make a large comeback on the PC? I know if I had a PS3 and XboxOne I would have all my bases covered.
Appreciate your input.

Thanks,

Fiddy 08-03-2014 09:59 AM

Re: XboxOne and PC or PS4

keep your Xbox One and PC..

buy a PS4 when you can!

having all three is better than just one or two of the options IMO..

aholbert32 08-03-2014 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salty222 (Post 2046442357)
I currently own an XboxOne primarily for my Madden league. I also own a nice gaming PC but am finding out it doesn't offer much for sports gaming. I'm debating on selling my PC and buying a PS4 basically so I can play MLB The Show. Borrowed a friend's PS3 and the show over the weekend and I'm blown away at the game. It's amazing. I'm just wondering if it's worth $450 to play one game. So my question is does anyone know if Sports Games will ever make a large comeback on the PC? I know if I had a PS3 and XboxOne I would have all my bases covered.
Appreciate your input.

Thanks,

They wont. They will always be a presence on PC but you wont see every sports game or games like the Show on PC.

salty222 08-03-2014 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiddy (Post 2046442449)
keep your Xbox One and PC..

buy a PS4 when you can!

having all three is better than just one or two of the options IMO..

Haha I would love too man. Not enough money lying around to go with all three.

Fiddy 08-03-2014 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salty222 (Post 2046442653)
Haha I would love too man. Not enough money lying around to go with all three.

i hear ya.. so thats why, keep the xbox one and pc. save up for a ps4 down the road. gotta figure another 6 to 8 year run for these systems.

GlennN 08-06-2014 11:32 AM

Sad, but I don't ever see PC sports gaming coming back. I don't get why though. PC used to be my favorite sports gaming platform (Front Page Sports Football, High Heat Baseball, NHL 2003 [yeah, I know most people prefer 2004]). Just text sims these days (and modded Madden 08).

AUChase 12-11-2014 02:44 AM

dmick it's unfortunate that you had a bad experience with Sony and your Playstation 4, but you're in the minority with PS4 issues.

Was creating your own thread not enough and is it really necessary to post up with a soap box in this thread too ? lol.

dmick4324 12-11-2014 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AUChase (Post 2046893985)
dmick it's unfortunate that you had a bad experience with Sony and your Playstation 4, but you're in the minority with PS4 issues.

Was creating your own thread not enough and is it really necessary to post up with a soap box in this thread too ? lol.

Incase he didn't stumble onto mine. Just looking out. Could have probably just referred him to my thread that's certainly my bad. How'd you like the series finale Tuesday night btw haha???