Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden NFL 15: The Five Features To Be Intrigued About (/forums/showthread.php?t=754218)

RaychelSnr 08-03-2014 11:04 AM

Madden NFL 15: The Five Features To Be Intrigued About

We are deep in the heart of summertime, which means that you are either really excited about baseball or completely over it at this point.

It also means its time to start getting serious about football season with the first NFL pre-season game tonight with the Giants and Bills squaring off in the annual Hall of Fame Game in Canton, Ohio.

The first pre-season game brings a lot of good back to the world, with all 32 teams still in contention for the playoffs and the Super Bowl — yes even you Browns and Lions fans.

There is hope, no matter how small it may seem.

The Hall of Fame game also brings another annual tradition to our doorstep, the release of Madden NFL 15 is now only a few weeks away. We have several reasons to be excited about this year’s game, with better presentation and tons of work done on the gameplay. It always seems like Madden is under a deeper microscope each year, and for all intents and purposes it delivers a solid but flawed game of football each season.

Read More - Madden NFL 15: The Five Features To Be Intrigued About

Darth Aegis 08-03-2014 11:23 AM

Re: Madden NFL 15: The Five Features To Be Intrigued About

Well written my man! This is always the longest three weeks of my life every yr. Waiting for madden to drop and the NFL season to start. It feels like the night before Christmas day, that giddy feeling all over again. Best time of the year!

scottysivley 08-03-2014 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutler23 (Post 2046442569)
Well written my man! This is always the longest three weeks of my life every yr. Waiting for madden to drop and the NFL season to start. It feels like the night before Christmas day, that giddy feeling all over again. Best time of the year!

that's how I feel every year! i literally bought 25 again because I needed a "fix" lol

rkocjay 08-03-2014 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutler23 (Post 2046442569)

Ii agree even though basketball is my favorite sport I'm not as hype for NBA2k then i am for Madden every August then football season to follow

Sheba2011 08-03-2014 12:51 PM

The QB accuracy is the potentially biggest change to the game this year. In past Madden games any QB could easily throw for 400 yards a game. Hopefully with good sliders we will see some realistic passing numbers from both elite and below average QB's.

friscob 08-03-2014 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheba2011 (Post 2046442759)
The QB accuracy is the potentially biggest change to the game this year. In past Madden games any QB could easily throw for 400 yards a game. Hopefully with good sliders we will see some realistic passing numbers from both elite and below average QB's.

I think the cumulative effect of revamped qb acc, better pass rush, and better coverage is what has me excited. 1 of those by themselves would be nice but together theyre going to fix a lot of the issues i had with last years game.

The JareBear 08-03-2014 01:05 PM

I'm only intrigued to see if the CPU uses the new features or not.

bxphenom7 08-03-2014 01:51 PM

Not a fan of the new tackling mechanic as of right now. All in all, I think this hype train's going to crash. It definitely seems like more than an incremental improvement this year, but people who are expecting a Madden that we should have had by now are going to be disappointed.