Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Relocation cities (/forums/showthread.php?t=755079)

baseballphanatic 08-10-2014 12:12 AM

Relocation cities

Has there been any mention of if they added any new cities to the relocation process in Madden 15?

crenk 08-10-2014 12:36 AM

Re: Relocation cities

Not sure which were in last year but here is a list of cities EA solicited for community logo and uni designs:
San Antonio
London
Los Angeles
Mexico City
Toronto
Orlando
Salt Lake City
Brooklyn
Memphis
Chicago
Sacramento
Columbus
Portland
Austin
Dublin
Houston
Oklahoma City
They may have others as well.

As an aside just like with player editing this is a failed opportunity to give players more customization to add our own logos and cities in game instead of the EA deciding where I should move my team

baseballphanatic 08-10-2014 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crenk (Post 2046464425)
Not sure which were in last year but here is a list of cities EA solicited for community logo and uni designs:
San Antonio
London
Los Angeles
Mexico City
Toronto
Orlando
Salt Lake City
Brooklyn
Memphis
Chicago
Sacramento
Columbus
Portland
Austin
Dublin
Houston
Oklahoma City

As an aside just like with player editing this is a failed opportunity to give players more customization to add our own logos and cities in game instead of the EA deciding where I should move my team

Those r the same as last year...All I want is for them to add in Las Vegas!! Is that so much to ask for?

duinnin 08-10-2014 12:40 AM

Its the same 17 cities as Madden 25, and you're still limited to 3 options for team names and uniforms, though they have changed a few of the names and all the uniforms have been tweaked. Nothing spectacular here. I wish they'd just create a Madden version of the the NCAA Teambuilder so we could create own.

Metapod 08-10-2014 12:41 AM

Quote:

San Antonio
London
Los Angeles
Mexico City
Toronto
Orlando
Salt Lake City
Brooklyn
Memphis
Chicago
Sacramento
Columbus
Portland
Austin
Dublin
Houston
Oklahoma City

You'll move your team where they say your moving your team and you will like it

Aggies67 08-10-2014 12:44 AM

Do you guys think EA limiting our cities an d logos is actually the decision of the N(o) F(un) L(eague)?

Or do yu all think it's just EA being EA?

Sheba2011 08-10-2014 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aggies67 (Post 2046464439)
Do you guys think EA limiting our cities an d logos is actually the decision of the N(o) F(un) L(eague)?

Or do yu all think it's just EA being EA?

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if the NFL had a say in it as well as team names. Roger does rule with an iron fist. NFL does have a bigger say in what does and doesn't make it to the game than people think.

Having said that I am excited to see some of the new uniforms/logos. I didn't like the Marshalls uniform in the stream at first but seeing them in the game I loved them.

Toupal 08-10-2014 02:32 AM

Quote:

San Antonio
London
Los Angeles
Mexico City
Toronto
Orlando
Salt Lake City
Brooklyn
Memphis
Chicago
Sacramento
Columbus
Portland
Austin
Dublin
Houston
Oklahoma City

No love for Omaha...