Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   NBA 2K15 Official MyLEAGUE/MyGM Thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=755202)

jpshua15 08-10-2014 07:19 PM

NBA 2K15 Official MyLEAGUE/MyGM Thread

I decided to make a thread for MyLEAGUE in 2k15 so that everyone didn't have to post their plans in the interview one.

I'll start out with my team ... I plan on using the New Orleans Pelicans and winning multiple championships with them, modelling after the Spurs. Anthony Davis will be the next Tim Duncan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9eQqvHQA9A

What are your guys' plans? :y15:

RyanLaFalce 08-10-2014 07:39 PM

Re: NBA 2K15 Official MyLEAGUE Thread

There are so many possibilities for teams depending on what kind of person you are. If I want to win now, I'm choosing the Cavs. If I want my favorite team, I'm taking the Lakers. If I want a team on the rebuild, it's the Magic, Bucks, Wolves, ETC. Then again, I may control 2 teams at once if possible.

dragonmonkeyface 08-10-2014 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpshua15 (Post 2046466616)
I decided to make a thread for MyLEAGUE in 2k15 so that everyone didn't have to post their plans in the interview one. (To mods) If there's another official thread out there, by all means you can lock this one.

I'll start out with my team ... I plan on using the New Orleans Pelicans and winning multiple championships with them, modelling after the Spurs. Anthony Davis will be the next Tim Duncan.

What are your guys' plans? :y15:

I plan on using Miami and trying to effectively navigate the "Post Lebron Era" and turn them into a title contender again

SuperNova854 08-10-2014 07:40 PM

Well I'll be doing 30 team control so I can get rotations right etc. But the main team I'll use will be the Clippers like always. But I'm also planning on playing with the 76ers and the Bucks. Maybe the T'Wolves too now that they will have Wiggins.

RyanLaFalce 08-10-2014 07:47 PM

I also plan on waiting for the best sliders and 2015 draft class to come out before starting as well.

eaglesfan27 08-10-2014 08:03 PM

I will play with my hometown Sixers. Hope to build through the draft for 1 more year and then go after a big time FA to complement the young stars (well hoping their young high draft picks will develop into stars.)

jpshua15 08-10-2014 08:21 PM

I think the TWolves are another great option now that they're getting Wiggins, but I didn't want to play as them cuz their court is super bright for some reason lol

Hard to tell here but you notice it in-game. Maybe it'll be different next year.

vick4realz 08-10-2014 08:32 PM

So excited about this mode, it's gonna be amazing. But I think I may use the Timberwolves and try to turn Zach Lavine and Andrew Wiggins into the next Westbrook/Durant type duo. Or I may do the sixers or magic, it's gonna be exciting this yr :cheers: