Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Online teams? (/forums/showthread.php?t=755851)

alichu 08-13-2014 11:55 AM

Online teams?

As this year in Madden 25 wraps up Ive made it to the top 3% in the online rankings on the XBOX1.... I first started with the Cardinals and was really good with them even before EA upgraded their ranking then I switched to the Cheifs!

What team do you guys use mostly in your online play?

I love using the Cheifs and Jamal Charles is a beast out of the backfield or sending him in pass routes with a slow LB on him.. And this year I can also use DeAnthony Thomas along with Albert Wilson!!!! Im shooting for the #1 ranking

IUxHOOSIERS 08-13-2014 04:39 PM

Re: Online teams?

Congratulations.

lolfalconsbeatu 08-13-2014 04:55 PM

ATL all day for me, through the good and bad ATL teams (hence my username).

I can maintain a high ranking for the first month or so into the game, but with work and school I just can't keep up with people who have the time to play games every single day.

I'm one of those who only play online though, every other mode is useless to me.

alichu 08-13-2014 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lolfalconsbeatu (Post 2046476488)
ATL all day for me, through the good and bad ATL teams (hence my username).

I can maintain a high ranking for the first month or so into the game, but with work and school I just can't keep up with people who have the time to play games every single day.

I'm one of those who only play online though, every other mode is useless to me.

I agree I used to all about the Ccm, CFm, franchise or whatever its called now but its just gotten to be repetitive and boring...

Ive now found my joy in playing online. Your online ranking doesn't go by how many games you play, its more about your win percentage. I think the leader has played less than 150 games..

lolfalconsbeatu 08-14-2014 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alichu (Post 2046477016)
I agree I used to all about the Ccm, CFm, franchise or whatever its called now but its just gotten to be repetitive and boring...

Ive now found my joy in playing online. Your online ranking doesn't go by how many games you play, its more about your win percentage. I think the leader has played less than 150 games..

Oh really? Shows how much I've been on lately. I remember back in the day (like madden 12) you'd see the leaders with a minimum of 300 games won (not including losses), and you'd see a few people at the top with like 100+ wins with less than 10 losses to get there.

Can't wait for 15 to drop so I could try to get into that top percentile. Good to know it's not only about the amount of games you play now.

BreakingBad2013 08-14-2014 09:31 AM

I'll use Philly, my highest ranking ever was 144 back in Madden 09 or 10. It seems now that I get bored of online heads up, just a lot of cheese and quitters. I think I'm like 8-0 online though,just gets boring.