Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports NHL Legacy (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Ask Me Anything: Sean Ramjagsingh, NHL 15 Producer (/forums/showthread.php?t=756735)

RaychelSnr 08-19-2014 06:02 PM

Ask Me Anything: Sean Ramjagsingh, NHL 15 Producer

Sean Ramjagsingh, producer of NHL 15, is stopping by OS this evening for an open chat with NHL fans. In the comments below, you can ask Sean anything and he will answer as many questions as possible on the heels of his interview he did with us today.

If you haven’t done so yet, we’ve covered many of the basics of today’s news in our interview, that there will be no EASHL, GM Connected, OTP, or Life the Life in NHL 15. So don’t be that guy who asks the question which we’ve already answered! However, anything is fair game, and Sean plans to stick around for awhile and answer your questions under the EASportsNHL username.

Keep in mind that we will be patrolling the thread, cleaning up duplicate or ill-tempered posts — keep the questions clean, constructive, and to the point. Please remember that we are enforcing a Zero Tolerance policy towards anything that isn't constructive to this discussion. Think before you reply. We want this to be a constructive and positive experience for all participants!

So with that, ask away!

iloveparkmin 08-19-2014 06:05 PM

hey Sam, is Be A GM mode still in NHL 15 ? i am considering pre-order it if it still in there

RaychelSnr 08-19-2014 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iloveparkmin (Post 2046495187)
hey Sam, is Be A GM mode still in NHL 15 ? i am considering pre-order it if it still in there

http://www.operationsports.com/featu...l-15-interview

Read the interview linked first ;)

wreckus 08-19-2014 06:07 PM

Hi Sam, will we be able to actually pre-order the digital version of NHL 15 on Xbox One?

iloveparkmin 08-19-2014 06:07 PM

thank for link so does Be A GM mode similar to Franchise mode to control whole team, sign players, draft rookie players ?

meatmets 08-19-2014 06:08 PM

Re: Ask Me Anything: Sean Ramjagsingh, NHL 15 Producer

Were any thoughts given to delaying the release of NHL 15 on Current Gen so that EASHL and/or OTP were given a chance to be in on release day?

billman29 08-19-2014 06:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
With the Arizona Coyotes having announced in February they will wear their 1997-2003 sweater atleast once during the 2014-2015 season, can we expect to see these sweaters in NHL 15?

Additionally, were any new sweaters added to either the XB1/PS4 or X360/PS3 versions of the game?

TheLetterZ 08-19-2014 06:08 PM

Sean, it often felt on the previous generation like every player and team played very similar styles and strategies, rather than playing true to life in a diverse way. It led to an experience that frequently felt repetitive.

What improvements can we expect in next-gen NHL 15 regarding players and teams playing more like their real-life counterparts?

Thanks for taking the time.