Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Get Madden with EA Access NOW! (/forums/showthread.php?t=756785)

SMP7 08-20-2014 12:22 AM

Get Madden with EA Access NOW!

Hi. So, somehow, a friend of mine found a guy with the gamertag of
Peyton Zanning who is currently playing Madden 15. If you go to his profile, scroll over to his top games, and click on Madden 15, you should see an option on the far right of the screen that reads "play game." It will be on a menu that shows the game description, screenshots, etc. Click on that, then you should see 2 options:

1. Get it now with EA Access
2. Pin to Home

Click the EA Access option and your download should begin.

If this doesn't work for you , it means EA found out people were doing this and made sure to block people from being able to download the game.

If that happens, the "Get it Now with EA Access" option should be replaced with "Unavailable." Hopefully this works for you guys who are impatient to get your hands on Madden!

PantherBeast_OS 08-20-2014 12:32 AM

Re: Get Madden with EA Access NOW!

It's a glitch and I don't see this thread going very far. Mod might close this. But I don't think it worth the time doing it. Because EA could end up banning people for doing this glitch. But who does it good luck. Only one more night any way until we download it.:popcorn:

FrozenToews 08-20-2014 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SMP7 (Post 2046496486)
Hi. So, somehow, a friend of mine found a guy with the gamertag of
Peyton Zanning who is currently playing Madden 15. If you go to his profile, scroll over to his top games, and click on Madden 15, you should see an option on the far right of the screen that reads "play game." It will be on a menu that shows the game description, screenshots, etc. Click on that, then you should see 2 options:

1. Get it now with EA Access
2. Pin to Home

Click the EA Access option and your download should begin.

If this doesn't work for you , it means EA found out people were doing this and made sure to block people from being able to download the game.

If that happens, the "Get it Now with EA Access" option should be replaced with "Unavailable." Hopefully this works for you guys who are impatient to get your hands on Madden!

Already taken down. Fun while it lasted.

ryan36 08-20-2014 12:35 AM

Yeah, we're not doing this... closed.