Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FC and FIFA (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=503)
-   -   Does anyone else want "Connected Careers in FiFa 15? (/forums/showthread.php?t=756842)

robin2dl 08-20-2014 12:14 PM

Does anyone else want "Connected Careers in FiFa 15?

I know that it's not going to happen and in an interview I heard that might still be 3-5 years away. I love career mode but I also like the competition that comes with online gameplay. Would anyone be up for trying this through online friendlies and tracking it via a league app I found one on the ios store that would keep an up to date live table.

steeleye5 08-20-2014 09:32 PM

Re: Does anyone else want "Connected Careers in FiFa 15?

friendlies would be cool.... would also be cool if you could pick a league and roll with it as well

Jellobiafra 08-20-2014 10:02 PM

Yes. This would be the greatest game mode across all sports games if it was done right.

Imagine being able to play in the epl with your mates (and CPU) it would be awesome.

Playing transfer CPU logic would need to be as per offline and if the devs could implement all of the cups (FA, league, europa and CL) it would be insane.

Connected careers for me is the mode that keeps me playing for hours and hours. It also keeps me in touch with my mates all over Australia and New Zealand which is for me next gen at its best.

Fifa please add this mode.

Jack D 08-20-2014 10:17 PM

absolutely! great idea. from one lion fan to another.

Jellobiafra 08-21-2014 07:03 AM

Hard to believe only three responding to this thread? IMO Connected careers is the best mode hands down especially if you have friends all over the place - great way to catch up and get one up on them. Plus it brings longevity to a game. I find my mates and I spend hours playing these types of modes. Effectively its an extension of all those years playing offline chise but adding like minded friends to the fun. If you dont have friends then it only takes a quick google search to find a great community. Just dont understand how people dont think this type of mode should not be default.

NexusVI Roy 08-21-2014 10:36 AM

This is exactly what I'm asking in EA forums since FIFA 11. Big problem is, EA is moving Fifa player base towards UT, which means we might never see online careers.

half-fast 08-21-2014 06:47 PM

I'd be up for it, definitely. The problem I see with online friendlies is that the games are too AI-controller depending on the record and who's home. I find too often my buddy and I will have a few games and its i win, he wins, i win, he wins and many of the wins arent authentic feeling.

If FIFA 15 has lobbies again, that might be the fairest option.

Zac 08-21-2014 07:40 PM

I doubt we ever see this. They just removed it from NHL. And FIFA is probably a nightmare to get it coded correctly with so man leagues and teams.