Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden 15 Super Bowl Pre & Post Game (/forums/showthread.php?t=756966)

TheSaints7 08-21-2014 09:54 AM

Madden 15 Super Bowl Pre & Post Game

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5AqelqcVWVs" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

GoodGameBro have posted the Pre-Game and Post-Game of Super Bowl XLIX featuring the Broncos and Seahawks.

My Opinion:

• Pretty much the same as the past few years
  • Trophy color still not fixed
  • Not many new commentary lines regarding the Super Bowl
  • Liked how the commentators mentioned the NYG/PATS Super Bowl
  • Sideline reporter added some realism which was nice. Hope she will have different scripts in other Super Bowls though so it doesn't become repetitive.
  • Never heard the commentators mention anything about Seattle defending the Super Bowl. This was really disappointing.
  • Plus no mention about how it was a rematch of the previous Super Bowl. They should of stated something like "Denver will of course be looking for revenge here today after getting embarrassed by Seattle during Super Bowl 48.

BreakingBad2013 08-21-2014 10:01 AM

Re: Madden 15 Super Bowl Pre & Post Game

almost clicked it, I'll wait until I win it myself for a bit more satisfaction lol.

A_Quiet_Pro 08-21-2014 10:03 AM

Well, it was ok. Nothing TOO new from the past, little nice bells and whistles, but nothing to separate itself from past iterations.

TheSaints7 08-21-2014 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013 (Post 2046500363)
almost clicked it, I'll wait until I win it myself for a bit more satisfaction lol.

There will be no satisfaction buddy.

It is more or less identical to the one in recent years. I do not understand how EA can just copy and paste it each year since Madden 11 and not make any changes to it. They have not even corrected the color of the trophy.

mttwlsn16 08-21-2014 10:16 AM

Sidney Rice: retired yet he jogs out of the tunnel w the Seahawks. Lol

TheSaints7 08-21-2014 10:19 AM

Updated OP.

Really annoyed how there was no mention about Seattle defending the Super Bowl? This really took away from it all for me. A team should be recognized for winning the big one twice in a row and yet the commentators did not even pick up on it. Or the fact that it was a rematch of the previous Super Bowl.

SeattleSeahavvks 08-21-2014 10:19 AM

wheres the superbowl patches?

A_Quiet_Pro 08-21-2014 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mttwlsn16 (Post 2046500394)
Sidney Rice: retired yet he jogs out of the tunnel w the Seahawks. Lol

Sydney won't be removed from the game until week 1 roster update. He was still active during initial roster implementation.