Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   The effect of sliders on game stats....me and my buddy are (/forums/showthread.php?t=757208)

troy184 08-22-2014 07:26 PM

The effect of sliders on game stats....me and my buddy are

Having a debate. Do sliders affect simmed games stats? Or do they just affect user vs. CPU games and user vs. user games? Honestly, I don't know the answer for sure but I read in the simmed stats problem thread below that they only affect user games. Does anyone know the answer?

raiderphantom 08-23-2014 06:26 AM

Re: The effect of sliders on game stats....me and my buddy are

Quote:

Originally Posted by troy184 (Post 2046506093)
Having a debate. Do sliders affect simmed games stats? Or do they just affect user vs. CPU games and user vs. user games? Honestly, I don't know the answer for sure but I read in the simmed stats problem thread below that they only affect user games. Does anyone know the answer?

I haven't personally tested them, but I've read numerous times here at OS that they do NOT affect simmed games. I have yet to see someone say that they do.

jmurphy31 08-23-2014 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raiderphantom (Post 2046507212)
I haven't personally tested them, but I've read numerous times here at OS that they do NOT affect simmed games. I have yet to see someone say that they do.

Pretty sure they dont.

kpkpkp 08-23-2014 10:25 AM

Sliders do NOT affect sim results.

This has been tested time and time again. Even with people zeroing out all sliders and still getting the same results.