Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Is it just me...? (/forums/showthread.php?t=757378)

ChampIsHere42 08-23-2014 05:34 PM

Is it just me...?

Every game I play the cpu qb goes almost perfect. I played a game till halftime and peyton manning only had one incompletion but that was only because he threw it away. But its not just the good qbs, its even the average ones. I know i need to adjust the sliders, but is anyone else experiencing this with everything at default? Or is my defense just horrible?

BreakingBad2013 08-23-2014 05:44 PM

Re: Is it just me...?

Happens to me too. Blake Bortles missed two passes all game, one was a diving catch, but it seems like someone is ALWAYS wide open. Also, 0 pressure by my DL. I wonder if people are having success on All-Madden with the Seahawks or 49ers D

Also, I have 0 turnovers forced in 5 games!

ChampIsHere42 08-23-2014 05:50 PM

I've had a few fumble recoveries and interceptions, but like you said, wrs seem to be WIDE open.

BreakingBad2013 08-23-2014 06:02 PM

I've dropped all of my INTs while the CPU makes every catch when I throw a bad pass lol.

I like how hard it is to score now, but the defense from a user standpoint (on all-madden) is atrocious. My DL and passrushers do nothing unless I'm using them, if you shade inside for slants, they still get burned to the inside, and against the run we just get handled. No bueno lol

Bnyce 08-23-2014 06:13 PM

I played 3 games against CPU and all 3 games qbs have near close perfect qb rating. Johnny football went 17 for 19 on me. I tried blitzing, zones pressure man, cover 2 and 3... It just seems as though CPU qbs make perfect reads and accuracy is incredible. I'm on all pro btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NYCED 08-23-2014 06:15 PM

Haven't really had this problem. Played a game against the Ravens and Flacco started off 0/6, although I will say he finished strong and ended up something like 12/20. I've played against the Giants and Eli had a couple incompletions. I've definitely seen a couple of games where every pass seemed to be completed (Played a preseason game Jets vs. Colts and Chandler Harnish went 8/9 against my backups, which I found to be ridiculous).

Gorilla Glass 08-23-2014 06:18 PM

I played a game today, whereas Flacco went 23 for 26 with no TDs.

He kept dumping it off to the HB or killing it on crossing routes.

I was able to get in with some well timed blitzes, that cause fumbles.

JaymeeAwesome 08-23-2014 08:12 PM

Keep in mind that, yes, default sliders are better but sliders are needed to tweak things like pass accuracy and defensive pressure.