Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   How about helping Sega out some more. (/forums/showthread.php?t=75773)

Tyrant8RDFL 03-27-2004 11:21 PM

How about helping Sega out some more.

I was wondering if you guys would be willing to also list some gltiches that sega needs to address.
we are all asking for some real cool features and gameplay enhancements etc etc., but what about bringing to thier attention some gltiches.
This way 2k5 can be as pure a sim as possible.

Now I dont know alof of them but im sure their are some brothers who been a victim of them and can list some other glitches.

The one I know is the blitz trick.

The players brings a fast defensive player to the line of scrimmage and then press the audible window to appear, and while the window is up on the screen he holds his stick down towards the QB , and when the ball is snapped the defensive players flys right in there. Im mean super fast and this can be done to block punts , fgs, and ext points. to notice that this is being done . Look at the player at the line if he looks stiff and not moving at all, then the player is doing this to you.

What are some of the things u noticed or know about?

3bitz 03-28-2004 12:24 AM

Re: How about helping Sega out some more.

All the answers your are looking for are in the ESPN Football Wishlist....

azn_essence 03-28-2004 04:25 PM

dont post the glitch for everyone to see u idiot

Tyrant8RDFL 03-28-2004 05:53 PM

number 1 there is no need at all to call me a idiot. Its a chump move since its online , and u know u wouldnt do it face to face. Number 2 why dont u just explain why it bothers you like a mature man would.

azn_essence 03-28-2004 08:32 PM

because this is a public board and people still play the game? spreading it on here really helps..

Klue516 03-29-2004 12:34 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
azn_essence said:
because this is a public board and people still play the game? spreading it on here really helps..

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Right, i think he wants this glitch to get fix so we won't have to worry about it next year.....

wwharton 03-29-2004 03:58 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
azn_essence said:

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

like Tyrant knows, posting glitches is pretty much been the best solution over the years. you post and someone finds a way to combat it or at least recognize when someone is doing it. it also brings it up to developers (trust me, they already know about this one) so i'd MUCH rather everyone posted the glitches and cheats in forums like this. bad to call names... even worse to call them when you really are wrong in your thinking. lets play nice.

Yaoza11 03-29-2004 05:20 PM

DBs # of tackles