Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden Graphic Glitch? Help please. (/forums/showthread.php?t=758213)

austinpitts 08-27-2014 08:27 PM

Madden Graphic Glitch? Help please.

I'm wondering if this is happening to anyone else. When I play my madden game it twitches. Also when I play a game graphic issues pop up on the field. I re-installed my game and it still is happening. I went to gamestop to get a new copy to see if it was a bad burn copy. It is still happening. Please help me out.

Mbalmer 08-27-2014 08:29 PM

Re: Madden Graphic Glitch? Help please.

The only thing I've noticed is that the screen gets kind-of fuzzy when the cpu goes to hurry up offense. Don't know if that is by design or is a bug. Is that what you are talking about?

austinpitts 08-27-2014 08:34 PM

no go on my twitter @austinpitts and you'll see the picture I'm talking about.

Zac 08-27-2014 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mbalmer (Post 2046523424)
The only thing I've noticed is that the screen gets kind-of fuzzy when the cpu goes to hurry up offense. Don't know if that is by design or is a bug. Is that what you are talking about?

I've noticed this too. Its gets really grey for a few seconds like it was about to load an overlay or animation replay but the CPU started no huddle and it all gets fuzzy and crazy looking for a few seconds.

FinnZzgo 08-27-2014 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mbalmer (Post 2046523424)

What version are you playing,ps4 or Xbox one?

aholbert32 08-27-2014 09:41 PM

glitch thread...locked.