Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden 15 Custom Playbook Questions (/forums/showthread.php?t=758351)

cbutler0509 08-28-2014 10:32 AM

Madden 15 Custom Playbook Questions

i have not bought the game yet. Was wondering if anything has changed with this feature?

last year you couldnt add plays from Legends playbooks to a custom playbook, can you do that this year?

Also can the custom playbook be selected as your playbook for ccm as a coach? Last year you could use it in games, but not practices because of this.

Also sort of on topic, what other playbooks are available besides team playbooks? Are the legendary coaches playbooks still there? Specifically Bill Walsh?

Thanks

futeballfan 08-28-2014 11:01 AM

Re: Madden 15 Custom Playbook Questions

hey there I hav spent time with custom pb and seems to work the same as last year

Oldsmobile19 08-28-2014 12:39 PM

Yes very similar with last year. Only thing I see is the shotgun plays are under hail mary formation when you are in game.

cbutler0509 08-30-2014 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldsmobile19 (Post 2046525509)
Yes very similar with last year. Only thing I see is the shotgun plays are under hail mary formation when you are in game.

This would drive me crazy lol. Too OCD I guess

neume1mb 09-22-2014 11:34 AM

My playbook won't load, I have to manually load it before every game, anyone else having this problem?

It stores it and looks like it should load, but it doesn't, it loads the team playbook every time.

liuxue 09-26-2014 03:16 AM

As a well-known game developer in Korea, the president of the Korea XLGMAES Song zajing, has 25 years' experience in social work. The reason why our memories stretch back to the past lies in the totally new ArcheAge developed by him. As for him, this online game exerted great pressure on him, for he knows that his company, as a famous game developers, should not let the players down.