Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   The perfect game of Madden has been achieved (see inside) (/forums/showthread.php?t=758910)

King of Kings 08-30-2014 10:51 AM

The perfect game of Madden has been achieved (see inside)

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. I do believe I've done it. With my combination of my custom sliders and my customized rosters, I do believe I now have a perfect football game in my hands. It took a ton of tweaking since the early release was made available, but I have finally edited a Madden game enough that it makes me want to play and puts a smile on my face every time I do, regardless of winning or losing. I am combining my settings and info from two other threads into this one. If you want a football game that fools you into thinking you're watching it on Sunday, this is the thread you want and the files you need. ENJOY!!!

Keep in mind, these are for players who play the game with a sim style in mind (balanced play calls, not trying a hail mary on every play, not trying to exploit glitches or any other cheese). Also, these work better when you do NOT user catch. Let your CPU teammates do their jobs based on their ratings. These settings also work for coach mode, you don't need to control any players for these to work. Set the camera to broadcast, call the plays, and immerse yourself in the coaching/broadcast experience. Here we go:

League Settings

Skill level: All-Pro
Quarter length: 15 minutes
Accelerated clock: On
Minimum play clock: 16
Game speed: Slow
Play call style: Quick (this prevents you from choosing money plays every time)
Strafe assist: On (optional)
Heat seeker: On (optional)
Ball hawk: On (optional)
Kick aiming arc: Off

Sliders

Player Skill
QB accuracy: 15 (6)
Pass blocking: 50 (90 if you're playing coach mode where the CPU controls your QB)
WR catching: 45
Run blocking: 38
Fumbles: 44
Pass defense reaction time: 20
Interceptions: 39
Pass coverage: 20
Tackling: 36

CPU Skill
QB accuracy: 15 (6)
Pass blocking: 90
WR catching: 45
Run blocking: 92
Fumbles: 44
Pass defense reaction time: 35 (20)
Interceptions: 39
Pass coverage: 35 (20)
Tackling: 51

Special Teams
FG power: 52
FG accuracy: 40 (30)
Punt power: 52
Punt accuracy: 60
Kickoff power: 50

Game Options
Injuries: 50
Fatigue: 60
Min player speed threshold: 0

Penalty
Offside: 65 (75)
False start: 62 (72)
Holding: 62 (72)
Face mask: 53
Defensive pass interference: 100
Offensive pass interference: 100
Punt catch interference: 50
Clipping: 57
Intentional grounding: 7 (1)
Roughing passer: 65
Roughing kicker: 55

Auto Subs
QB sub in: 50
QB sub out: 49
HB sub in: 88
HB sub out: 83
WR sub in: 70
WR sub out: 65
FB/TE sub in: 60
FB/TE sub out: 55
OL sub in:55
OL sub out: 50

DT sub in: 75
DT sub out: 70
DE sub in: 75
DE sub out: 70
LB sub in: 75
LB sub out: 70
CB sub in: 75
CB sub out: 70
S sub in: 75
S sub out: 70

If you're on Xbox One, download my roster file (search for KLNG OF KINGS gamertag). I changed the pocket awareness for the top two QBs of each team's depth chart and gave them each the "throw ball away" trait. I changed those for the top 5 rated free agent QBs as well. Finally, I gave most of the starting QBs the clutch trait to really set them apart from second stringers. There is now a noticeable difference between 1st string to 2nd string to 3rd string QBs. If you combine my roster file (current as of yesterday's BJGE release from the Bengals) with my custom slider files (search by my gamertag listed above), you will be in for a treat. Sorry, PS4 owners, you won't be able to download my roster. You can at least input the settings listed above and change the QB traits I mentioned on your own time. I've played a bunch of games during my constant settings changes, but I just beat the Lions 27-20 as the Browns in the first pre-season game, using coach mode (I only called the plays) within franchise mode. My defense had 4 sacks (3 against Dan Orlovsky and only 1 on Stafford), 2 INTs (one being a pick 6), 1 forced fumble, and gave up 115 rushing yards and 286 passing yards. I literally had a smile on my face when it finished and must admit that I'm proud of my work. It was indeed glorious. If you download my files, download all 3 and use them together for best results and let me know what you think. I hope you enjoy them and that they give the rest of you franchise mode sim players the experience we've all been craving.

SwaggerCoach 08-30-2014 11:32 AM

Re: The perfect game of Madden has been achieved (see inside)

Good stuff!

Quick question:

I haven't messed around with CFM at all yet.

Is it possible to edit CPU generated QBs the same way after they are drafted? I'm concerned that for the 1st 2 years of a CFM, the QBs would play great, and then as the CPU generated QBs start populating the league, the balance would be thrown off again.

HotJackson30 08-30-2014 01:11 PM

I am playing with your Rosters and sliders. I am the Bills vs Texans and the halftime score is 6-10 Texans. I have sacked them 3 times mainly from blitzing and they have sacked me 3 times mainly from me having nowhere to throw it. Overall not bad let's see how the 2nd half turns out.

vvpulsevv 08-30-2014 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwaggerCoach (Post 2046531970)
Good stuff!

Quick question:

Is it possible to edit CPU generated QBs the same way after they are drafted? I'm concerned that for the 1st 2 years of a CFM, the QBs would play great, and then as the CPU generated QBs start populating the league, the balance would be thrown off again.

That definitely does fix the high # of sacks, but with no way to edit future drafted players it's a single season fix.

I really hope there's a sack patch in the works.

King of Kings 08-31-2014 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwaggerCoach (Post 2046531970)
Good stuff!

Quick question:

No way to edit incoming draft classes, unfortunately. If EA patched that in, it could pretty much fix everything for us by allowing us to not restart our current franchises and correct the game ourselves. The only thing I can think of is to temporarily take control of each team to upgrade their players, then putting them back to auto-pilot. Ugh.

King of Kings 08-31-2014 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotJackson30 (Post 2046532272)
I am playing with your Rosters and sliders. I am the Bills vs Texans and the halftime score is 6-10 Texans. I have sacked them 3 times mainly from blitzing and they have sacked me 3 times mainly from me having nowhere to throw it. Overall not bad let's see how the 2nd half turns out.

How'd it turn out? Remember to try these over a few games instead of just one before making a final decision.

HotJackson30 08-31-2014 10:41 AM

That game turned out to be a classic. I came back and won but it was a nail biter. The opposing qb Fitzpatrick looked horrible in the first half, not throwing to anyone a and just taking sacks but in the second half it's like he had a pep talk and starting throwing to all underneath players. I did leave players open on purpose and he did throw to them 15-20 yes down field. I ended up winning a very close game.

The next game I played against Romo, wanted to see a mid level elite qb in action against the Chiefs defense. From the start Romo took control and made every throw, he had all the time inI the world and was perfect the first half. What I thought was sweet was when I played man defense, he had no receiver open, he tucked the ball and ran for a 30 yd touchdown, I couldn't help but laugh....loved it. There was a point where I sacked him in the 2nd half though about 3 times in a row, but he kept poise when he had time....you can tell though that he wanted either Dez or Witten. If you covered those guys you would have a chance.
At one time Dez did a 10 yd curl, I was in man coverage so my corner curled with him, Romo seemed to bait him to go deep and he did and my corner caught slipping..it was a 25 yd gain. Lol. Too sweet....

I needed up winning another close game 28-26. The only problem I had is that my starting running back Jamal Charles went missing the entire second half, I hate that. We need to fix this King!!!! I will continue to play games with these sliders. Will wait for updated rosters and the fix to disappearing players before I play cfm. Thanks and good job. First time ever using sliders.

SwaggerCoach 08-31-2014 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King of Kings (Post 2046534943)
No way to edit incoming draft classes, unfortunately. If EA patched that in, it could pretty much fix everything for us by allowing us to not restart our current franchises and correct the game ourselves. The only thing I can think of is to temporarily take control of each team to upgrade their players, then putting them back to auto-pilot. Ugh.

Yeah that sucks. Well - at least there is SOME kind of workaround there with upgrading the CPU teams QB traits for them.

Hopefully after the preseason, their team would have enough points available to set aside for this.

Obviously, this would affect them not being able to give the points to other areas - but if you look at this objectively, you're saving them from being sacked 7-8 times a game when they play against you. So I suppose it's all fair in the end lol:jpshakehe