Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Sleeper players: 75 and below. (/forums/showthread.php?t=759044)

Kfox93 08-30-2014 10:01 PM

Sleeper players: 75 and below.

Who are some sleeper players that you have found in Madden 15? Go!
List players name, postion, team, and how you use them. Stats as well.

Example: Denard Robinson, HB, Jaguars. Used as a 2nd HB, KR.

excaliberx18 08-30-2014 10:17 PM

Re: Sleeper players: 75 and below.

For any CFM players Dezmond Southward FS of the Atlanta Falcons is pretty interesting. He's a 64(?) ovr rookie...but as far as I know he is the only safety in the game with a 99 PHY rating. If you're looking for a developmental project you just have to get his intangibles up.

titit32000 08-30-2014 11:13 PM

Jared McKinnon of the Vikings.

Lamicheal James miners...

Kfox93 08-31-2014 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by excaliberx18 (Post 2046534050)
For any CFM players Dezmond Southward FS of the Atlanta Falcons is pretty interesting. He's a 64(?) ovr rookie...but as far as I know he is the only safety in the game with a 99 PHY rating. If you're looking for a developmental project you just have to get his intangibles up.

I found him in FA in my Dallas Cowboys CFM. The guy is fast for a Saftey! Been using him as a backup to both free and strong.

Shon 23 08-31-2014 05:36 AM

WR Brandin Cooks for the Saints (74 overall in M15). In real life, he ran an official 4.33 (fastest WR in the combine), posted the fastest 3-cone time in the last 10 years of the combine. He may not but as quick as Tavon Austin, but he has the best start/stop speed of any WR as a rookie. Plus, he is a more natural WR (he has amazing route-running ability) than Austin, who ran a 4.34 at his combine, but Austin has elite cutting and agility ability, no doubt. The Rams just need to utilize Austin better.

Anyway, Brandin Cooks is not a sleeper even as a rookie, as I'm sure Saint's opponents are already game-planning for him, because he will be a factor from the start for the Saints this year. I expect him to perform well. People will know his name well after this season. I liken him to a hybrid of Desean Jackson and Steve Smith.

With all that said, he is only a 74 in M15.. BUT he has 95 speed, 96 acceleration, 96 agility, 85 catching, 87 jumping, 79 return, 97 injury, 93 stamina, 74 toughness, 92 elusiveness, 84 spin move, 94 juke move, 74 spectacular catch, 85 catch in traffic, 75 route running (which should definitely be higher, because he's known for his precise route-running ability) and only a 63 release (definitely need to work on that a little).

The great thing about Cooks is, he's only 20 years old, so you can work on increasing the very few weaknesses he has starting out. Pretty good for only being rated a 74 overall rookie, don't you think?

Born and bred Saints fan here, despite my Robert Quinn ultimate fandom (Quinn is just my favorite NFL player) So I may be a bit biased with my opinion of Brandin Cooks here.. lol. ;)

drtre88 08-31-2014 05:49 AM

Dri Archer but he'll inevitably get an increase in Overall sooner rather than later