Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Tune the fumbles down please (/forums/showthread.php?t=759090)

CHIxCITY 08-31-2014 07:28 AM

Tune the fumbles down please

Out if every game I played there was at least 2 fumbles and costly ones at end of games too often 4 games in a row about to score and a bull**** fumble happens. On a qb sneak kaepernick fumbled when noone touched him. Martellus Bennett fumbles while out of bounds and the ball went in bounds... Lol this **** is ******** another one was when I was about to kick the game winning field goal and marshawn lynch fumbled and I was holding rb to cover the ball

The JareBear 08-31-2014 07:39 AM

Re: Tune the fumbles down please

I honestly haven't fumbled once. Do you use the button to cover the ball? Sometimes it doesn't do it instantly

I've had the CPU fumble maybe once every other game with the settings I use

Shon 23 08-31-2014 07:40 AM

There is a slider for fumbles, bro. Or even better, check out the slider forums.

Sheba2011 08-31-2014 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHIxCITY (Post 2046534857)
Out if every game I played there was at least 2 fumbles and costly ones at end of games too often 4 games in a row about to score and a bull**** fumble happens. On a qb sneak kaepernick fumbled when noone touched him. Martellus Bennett fumbles while out of bounds and the ball went in bounds... Lol this **** is ******** another one was when I was about to kick the game winning field goal and marshawn lynch fumbled and I was holding rb to cover the ball

I have fumbled maybe 3 times in about 40 games.

Shon 23 08-31-2014 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheba2011 (Post 2046534885)
I have fumbled maybe 3 times in about 40 games.

Wow, you've played 40 games already?! :P

WizKhid 08-31-2014 08:35 AM

I don't think I fumbled at all yet but I cause the CPU to fumble alot. lol I have my fumble slider at like around 15.

Sheba2011 08-31-2014 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94 (Post 2046534886)
Wow, you've played 40 games already?! :P

Just about lol. I live and work in Bangkok, Thailand and my schedule gives me lots of time off (especially this time of year). This is also the rainy season in Thailand so spend a lot of time indoors lol. I haven't started a real CFM yet until they fix offline sim stats, I have simmed through multiple ones to check out draft classes, trades, progression etc. Of the 40 or so games I have played a lot of them were 5 minute quarters with friends over or games where I was trying to play with the sliders to see what worked best. Normally I play on 15 minutes (10 runoff) and play maybe 5 a week.

StizzyOG 08-31-2014 09:08 AM

I used to think there was a fumbling problem in the game but then I realized it only happened when I pressed LT and I haven't fumbled since I stopped pressing LT.