Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Tons of Rookies with Dreads (/forums/showthread.php?t=759318)

dpower15 09-01-2014 05:37 PM

Tons of Rookies with Dreads

I have been simming and drafting for about a week now and I have to say there are WAY too many rookies being generated that have dreads. I have seen quite a few who's skin tone does not match their picture as well (dark black guy in picture and a very light skin black guy for player model).

I can deal with the skin tone thing but it's frustrating that, for example, in my last draft out of 6 picks, 5 of the players had dreads.

Anyone else noticing an abundance of dread-rocking rookies?

CHIxCITY 09-01-2014 05:49 PM

Re: Tons of Rookies with Dreads

Sounds like a walk down the street in Chicago lmao

dpower15 09-02-2014 12:23 AM

Just had another draft, 4/7 players had dreads of some sort

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gotmadskillzson 09-02-2014 12:34 AM

Well, in real life, there are a high number of football players and just regular people with dreads now a days. Just take a walk in any big city and you will see it. Heck just watch college football, you will see a lot of college players with dreads.

Shon 23 09-02-2014 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson (Post 2046540957)
Well, in real life, there are a high number of football players and just regular people with dreads now a days. Just take a walk in any big city and you will see it. Heck just watch college football, you will see a lot of college players with dreads.

Exactly man, dreads seem to be in right now, so it's not unreasonable to see a high number of players with dreads being drafted. No biggie, in my opinion.

gr18 09-02-2014 01:12 AM

There are more players with dreads irl these days so I wouldn't worry about that.As far as the pictures go,it's been this way for a few years now since they changed to the pics of real people rather than the cartoonish ones.I personally preferred the latter.

pacman_legend 09-02-2014 04:54 AM

this is hilarious and it also pi**ed me off

pacman_legend 09-02-2014 04:55 AM

my whole secondary has dreads now