Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Field Goal Kicking Glitch?!?!?!?!? (/forums/showthread.php?t=760771)

AlvoMalvo 09-07-2014 04:34 AM

Field Goal Kicking Glitch?!?!?!?!?

Is it just me or is any1 else having trouble kicking field goals from the right hash mark on Madden 15.

In my CFM I am 10-10 kicking FG's from the left hash-middle of the field. But if the ball is spotted on the right hash and i move the direction to the left the kick shank's the kick to the right-far right every time!!! I'm 05 kicking from the right hash SMDH...

Please tell me this isn't just me!!!

JaymeeAwesome 09-07-2014 08:33 AM

Re: Field Goal Kicking Glitch?!?!?!?!?

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlvoMalvo (Post 2046558990)
Is it just me or is any1 else having trouble kicking field goals from the right hash mark on Madden 15.

In my CFM I am 10-10 kicking FG's from the left hash-middle of the field. But if the ball is spotted on the right hash and i move the direction to the left the kick shank's the kick to the right-far right every time!!! I'm 05 kicking from the right hash SMDH...

It's just you....normally I'd tell you to pick up Tiger Woods golf and practice right stick, but they took a year off.

weaponz248 09-07-2014 08:45 AM

I havent had an issue with it either.

Turn on your kick trajectory and go practice some kicks.

BTownSlinger 09-07-2014 08:51 AM

The ball has always gone where I directed it to.

Sheba2011 09-07-2014 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlvoMalvo (Post 2046558990)

I have missed a couple from the right hash mark but it was more about distance than anything (attempting 60+ yarders with Stephen Ghostkowski). Other than that I haven't really noticed anything weird happening.

aholbert32 09-07-2014 09:57 AM

glitch thread...locked.