Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   is ea aware of this? (/forums/showthread.php?t=761242)

queenie.paula 09-09-2014 12:12 AM

is ea aware of this?

ok so maybe they are or not but, do they know their penalties dont work and if so does anyone know if they will patch it? its really annoying that a key part of games if you do them realisicly arent working at all

tyt 09-09-2014 06:35 AM

Re: is ea aware of this?

Penalties have not worked for as long as I have been playing madden, since madden 01.

SpectreBugg 09-09-2014 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by queenie.paula (Post 2046566069)
ok so maybe they are or not but, do they know their penalties dont work and if so does anyone know if they will patch it? its really annoying that a key part of games if you do them realisicly arent working at all

I am sure they know... And hopefully we will see a patch to address it..

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyt (Post 2046566628)
Penalties have not worked for as long as I have been playing madden, since madden 01.

you are right. However they are a lot more broken this year than they have been in a long time. We know that most penalties won't get called.. but this year even holding isn't being called. I imagine this is what the OP is talking about...

azdawgpound 09-09-2014 10:25 AM

yes they know they not working and are working on fixing then now far as fixing them in a patch for 15? who knows.

Sydeburnz 09-09-2014 11:23 AM

I actually had Unnecessary Roughness called on the CPU lastnight! It appears the CPU tried to jack up my WR out of bounds. It was a pleasant surprise.

I have also seen a pass interference, when I haphazardly ran my CB into a WR at full sprint.

And setting False Start higher than say 51 or 52 will almost assuredly cause the CPU to generate penalties with their love for hard-counting

Just like Microsoft Windows, this version of Madden is still the old version of Madden with changes being updated and implemented on top of it. They don't rewrite MS Windows from scratch each version and nor does EA. But I think we can see the ship slowly correcting course.

Elway7 09-09-2014 08:07 PM

They work on the Wii version!! Madden12 and 13 I mean. Those games looked cartoonish but played a better game of football, overall. I liked13 so much, I just bought a WiiU along with the Wii version of Madden 13. Best $300 spent, to play a better football game and Mario kart 8. The computer auto kicks as well, which is a huge plus for us coach mode players. Totally different studio made the Wii version and it shows.

HC0023 09-09-2014 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elway7 (Post 2046569049)
They work on the Wii version!! Madden12 and 13 I mean. Those games looked cartoonish but played a better game of football, overall. I liked13 so much, I just bought a WiiU along with the Wii version of Madden 13. Best $300 spent, to play a better football game and Mario kart 8. The computer auto kicks as well, which is a huge plus for us coach mode players. Totally different studio made the Wii version and it shows.

So i guess this means no coach mode set from you this year SIR :popcorn:

Elway7 09-09-2014 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HC0023 (Post 2046569056)
So i guess this means no coach mode set from you this year SIR :popcorn:

No, I already started some testing. Used my set from last year with some minor tweaks. Had a great first game, then game two went robo qb on me. So the jury is still out. I'm redoing my man cave now, so it'll be a few weeks before I get the ole ps4 hooked up again. Sonsart2 set seems to be having does great results.