Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=494)
-   -   Xbox1 completed FBG full rosters 2014-15 season (/forums/showthread.php?t=763632)

vannwolfhawk 09-22-2014 04:47 PM

Xbox1 completed FBG full rosters 2014-15 season

Hey guys, so I decided to just post the completed fbg rated rosters I have been working on religiously for the last 2 weeks. It's taken me 12 days and well over 115-120 hours to complete. If any of you followed my nba2k playbook work you know I'm OCD when I get started on something and can't stop til it's done.

A little background on me and these rosters. I've played every madden except for last 2 years (wasn't happy with lack of progress in key areas such as cb/wr play as well as lack of dline play) but now that that's fixed I'm all in. I think this is maddens best game they have ever put out so I decided to go all out and do these rosters as a few years ago I did a few teams and saw a 1000% difference in gameplay. The difference from out of the box rosters is unquestionable.

All that being said, when I decided to do this roster I had no plans to share it with the community. I agree with the ratings to an extent on the fbg site. I do however think there are a few gameplay issues that tweaking within the roster as well as something sliders can't necessarily fix such as qb play, sacks, cb and safety man coverage etc. So, when I started this project I was giving LB and safeties better man coverage, qb traits changed to eliminate sacks, wr better blocking for bubble and wr screen plays, better oline pass blocking etc. After seeing that the project for xbox1 was at a standstill I decided I'd just go by the fbg site and punch in everything accurately. So I went and redid all the game tweaks I made.

Everything is accurate except 1 thing. I left awareness alone as I want a smarter AI. I'd say 50% of guys awareness ratings are accurate to fbg site and 50% I left as players had higher awareness rating. I always went with whoever had the higher number whether it be Donny Moore or fbg. Now, that being said it's not crazy difference. I saw a few wacky things on both sides of ratings as I went through things. I just don't know how you accurately scout data with awareness.

I was going to do all teams depth charts but decided I will leave that up to you as for me for example I want also. Smith and novarro bowman on the 49ers starting depth chart.

I would love to have equipment edits done if anyone is interested and it should also be noted that free agents have not been edited yet. This will get done but I wanted everyone to be able to play with these ratings and great roster so why wait any longer. If you see something like a uniform number error or someone needs this helmet etc post in this thread and I'll make changes immediately.

Anyways I hope everyone enjoys. I'm still messing with a combo slider set I've taken from best of everyone. I'll post when I lick something down to specifically go with this roster.

My gamertag is: vannwolfhawk206

Enjoy!

Tomba 09-22-2014 05:09 PM

Re: Xbox1 completed FBG full rosters 2014-15 season

Let me be the first to say thank you

Oinkersthepig 09-22-2014 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk (Post 2046608175)
Hey guys, so I decided to just post the completed fbg rated rosters I have been working on religiously for the last 2 weeks. It's taken me 12 days and well over 115-120 hours to complete. If any of you followed my nba2k playbook work you know I'm OCD when I get started on something and can't stop til it's done.

A little background on me and these rosters. I've played every madden except for last 2 years (wasn't happy with lack of progress in key areas such as cb/wr play as well as lack of dline play) but now that that's fixed I'm all in. I think this is maddens best game they have ever put out so I decided to go all out and do these rosters as a few years ago I did a few teams and saw a 1000% difference in gameplay. The difference from out of the box rosters is unquestionable.

All that being said, when I decided to do this roster I had no plans to share it with the community. I agree with the ratings to an extent on the fbg site. I do however think there are a few gameplay issues that tweaking within the roster as well as something sliders can't necessarily fix such as qb play, sacks, cb and safety man coverage etc. So, when I started this project I was giving LB and safeties better man coverage, qb traits changed to eliminate sacks, wr better blocking for bubble and wr screen plays, better oline pass blocking etc. After seeing that the project for xbox1 was at a standstill I decided I'd just go by the fbg site and punch in everything accurately. So I went and redid all the game tweaks I made.

Everything is accurate except 1 thing. I left awareness alone as I want a smarter AI. I'd say 50% of guys awareness ratings are accurate to fbg site and 50% I left as players had higher awareness rating. I always went with whoever had the higher number whether it be Donny Moore or fbg. Now, that being said it's not crazy difference. I saw a few wacky things on both sides of ratings as I went through things. I just don't know how you accurately scout data with awareness.

I was going to do all teams depth charts but decided I will leave that up to you as for me for example I want also. Smith and novarro bowman on the 49ers starting depth chart.

I would love to have equipment edits done if anyone is interested and it should also be noted that free agents have not been edited yet. This will get done but I wanted everyone to be able to play with these ratings and great roster so why wait any longer. If you see something like a uniform number error or someone needs this helmet etc post in this thread and I'll make changes immediately.

Anyways I hope everyone enjoys. I'm still messing with a combo slider set I've taken from best of everyone. I'll post when I lick something down to specifically go with this roster.

My gamertag is: vannwolfhawk206

Enjoy!

You're legitimately my hero man, thank you so much.

Over in my thread you said you had a slider set worked out. Any way you can post that here? I'm not sure if my slider set for the standard roster will translate properly.

vannwolfhawk 09-23-2014 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oinkersthepig (Post 2046609673)
You're legitimately my hero man, thank you so much.

Over in my thread you said you had a slider set worked out. Any way you can post that here? I'm not sure if my slider set for the standard roster will translate properly.

It's not done yet... I thought I was getting extremely close but I was testing on play now games. I put into cfm today and walked up the field and was up 21-0 in 1st 10 minutes of the game against Denver. Nothing felt realistic at all. So been working on them again. I can now focus all my energy on the testing. To be honest my set is like the greatest finds of all slider gurus, tested myself, then tweaked to my difficulty. I will say I have threshold at 50 though as with this roster speed and acceleration is damn accurate now...

Oinkersthepig 09-23-2014 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk (Post 2046609873)
It's not done yet... I thought I was getting extremely close but I was testing on play now games. I put into cfm today and walked up the field and was up 21-0 in 1st 10 minutes of the game against Denver. Nothing felt realistic at all. So been working on them again. I can now focus all my energy on the testing. To be honest my set is like the greatest finds of all slider gurus, tested myself, then tweaked to my difficulty. I will say I have threshold at 50 though as with this roster speed and acceleration is damn accurate now...

I really wish sliders didn't work any different between play now and CFM. I'm a big play now kind of guy, but I'm interested in doing a fantasy draft CFM with these rosters, and between needing to create a separate slider set and the game's need for a patch, that might be a while from now.

TheDudeAbides421 09-24-2014 09:25 PM

These are great. Thanks for the effort. Any chance the sliders will be done soon?

wordtobigbird 09-27-2014 03:16 PM

So I used these on default all-pro and got some great gameplay. Only problem is that EA needs to put out a fix for CPU QB logic. Just kills everything when they are taking sacks on screen passes over and over again. Even highlights the bad CPU play calling even more that they run the same plays again and again.

Would love to play head to head with these.

G0DZGiFT 09-27-2014 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wordtobigbird (Post 2046623466)
So I used these on default all-pro and got some great gameplay. Only problem is that EA needs to put out a fix for CPU QB logic. Just kills everything when they are taking sacks on screen passes over and over again. Even highlights the bad CPU play calling even more that they run the same plays again and again.

Would love to play head to head with these.

Thought you died Dawg lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk