Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FC and FIFA (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=503)
-   -   Lower League Gameplay (/forums/showthread.php?t=763978)

Hitwise 09-24-2014 11:51 AM

Lower League Gameplay

In fifa 14 I found the lower English Leagues unplayable because it was far too easy to press the back-line and force turnovers. I've played a couple games and that appears to not be an issue in 15...!

Is anyone else playing with the lower league teams at all? Any issues with gameplay so far? I played one quick friendly last night, but have not had time to dig in.

I love the idea of starting a CM with a lower league team and trying to advance that team through the English System, so I'm hoping this is more playable this year.

Turbojugend 09-24-2014 12:01 PM

Re: Lower League Gameplay

I used to love managing Hereford back in the day, then they got relegated to the Conference. Guess I'll have to find another League 2 side. :(

HawaiianRush 09-24-2014 11:56 PM

I'm playing MLS right now, I usually like to play a season or two in MLS to advance the world a bit then go to a League 2 side and work my way up. I hope the lower leagues are fine, I don't want to cheese every win that I get.

half-fast 09-25-2014 12:06 AM

I'm playing as Wolverhampton in The Championship. Its playing great so far ...

PadresFan 09-25-2014 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HawaiianRush (Post 2046615904)
I'm playing MLS right now, I usually like to play a season or two in MLS to advance the world a bit then go to a League 2 side and work my way up. I hope the lower leagues are fine, I don't want to cheese every win that I get.

What team are you? I am looking for a young team with some potential. Any ideas? I'm just getting into soccer....

Kickass_Koala 09-25-2014 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PadresFan (Post 2046616012)
What team are you? I am looking for a young team with some potential. Any ideas? I'm just getting into soccer....

Leyton Orient in League 1
or Leeds United in the Championship
Milwall could be fun bro

HKPound 09-25-2014 01:15 PM

I'm glad to hear that. Last year I started with a lower league but it was frustrating how loose the opposition was with the ball. All you really had to do was press, but I think that kind of applied to the bigger leagues as well. I know some people who basically would just have high pressing on and was their main tactic to create scoring chances who can't do that anymore this year.

jdubbs79 09-25-2014 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PadresFan (Post 2046616012)

Not really a lower level team. But PSV in the Dutch league has some young guys with crazy quickness and potential