Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Best Logo/Uniform for Relocated Teams? (/forums/showthread.php?t=765051)

DrDoctor 09-30-2014 02:02 PM

Best Logo/Uniform for Relocated Teams?

So I want to do a franchise using a relocated team, but so far all of the created team logos/uniforms I've looked at are pretty bad. The logos look like clipart and don't look like they belong in the NFL. I thought the Chicago Tigers logo looked legit... but then their uniforms were terrible.

What's everyone's favorite logo/uniforms for a relocated team?

BreakingBad2013 09-30-2014 02:24 PM

Re: Best Logo/Uniform for Relocated Teams?

Keep the same team and just move them to a new market. You will have multiple alternate and throwback uni's, and it will look more realistic than the made up shiny jerseys they make. I just started a new CFM with JAX, moving them to Brooklyn (MONEY) and just kept the jerseys and logo, with a new Futuristic Stadium.

tigerfan2 09-30-2014 02:31 PM

I like London. At least the black knights, but the oilers are the best, IMO.

KickassJohnson 09-30-2014 02:51 PM

Mexico City Diablos with the red jerseys is hands down the best

Karnich 09-30-2014 03:21 PM

have anyone tried moving the same team twice in 1 playthrough? do you pay for 2x stadiums or just the 1 you own and not the one you might have build a year or two earliere?

superxero27 09-30-2014 03:39 PM

Personally I dig the SA Express (option 3), the Toronto Huskies (Seahawks template and option 3) and the Portland River Hogs (option 3.)

I like some individual pieces of other teams' looks so I wish instead of getting to pick uniforms by complete set, we could pick by them by piece; like pick one of three helmets, then one of three jersey templates then one of three pants.

BreakingBad2013 09-30-2014 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karnich (Post 2046633232)
have anyone tried moving the same team twice in 1 playthrough? do you pay for 2x stadiums or just the 1 you own and not the one you might have build a year or two earliere?

You can only move when your stadium falls to a low enough score, so rebuilding a brand new stadium, will take some time to deteriorate. I have not, but I'd assume you have to wait a long time.

Karnich 09-30-2014 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013 (Post 2046633308)
You can only move when your stadium falls to a low enough score, so rebuilding a brand new stadium, will take some time to deteriorate. I have not, but I'd assume you have to wait a long time.

now i havent tested to see if you can do it after a new stadium. but you can relocate with anyone team if you use the correct settings... i believe its Relocate: All users only ..