Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   so they're leaving out individual stats in crew mode... (/forums/showthread.php?t=765405)

green225 10-02-2014 02:04 PM

so they're leaving out individual stats in crew mode...

just seen the spade video, and he let us know that there's no individual stats in crew mode. how do you feel about this? it's wack to me. player stats is the best way to let you know whose getting the job done on your team, and who isn't, in the games you don't play in. plus they're just plain fun/entertaining to look at, and it makes everyone want to play better(albeit maybe more selfishly), because they know how they play will reflect on their stats. this is just a huge omission to me. i know they're just stats, but they really do make the game a whole lot more interesting, and they're important to have.

Leasim96 10-02-2014 08:45 PM

Re: so they're leaving out individual stats in crew mode...

Indeed i was very sad to hear this, it was a very good review of how a player played, and it was a big part of the "cut a player" process, when you found that a players FG and 3pt% are below 35% over the course of 20+ games.. yea.. for me it was always a motivator, especially in the assists factor, i always wanted to lead in assists even though i was a SG/SF lol.

09K ROLO 10-03-2014 09:33 AM

I was definitely let down when Spade said there were no individual stats. Comparing stats with teammates and having visual proof of who excelled in what was one of my favorite parts of crew. So I decided to track my own team's stats with the app Scoutlit. Problem solved.

raiderphantom 10-04-2014 12:14 AM

Ugh man that's depressing. It's bad enough we can't even run 2's now I got no ammo to use when so and so in my crew is being a chucker. Smh...

green225 10-04-2014 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raiderphantom (Post 2046645925)
Ugh man that's depressing. It's bad enough we can't even run 2's now I got no ammo to use when so and so in my crew is being a chucker. Smh...

lol exactly! it sucks for us gm's. we still have the eye test, but it's better when you can back it up with numbers. i miss having the efficiency stat too, that was key in showing how good someone was.

raiderphantom 10-06-2014 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by green225 (Post 2046648031)
lol exactly! it sucks for us gm's. we still have the eye test, but it's better when you can back it up with numbers. i miss having the efficiency stat too, that was key in showing how good someone was.

Yeah I mean it even helped my own game. Back in 2K11, I just couldn't consistently hit 3's no matter what release I used. So I'd put the ball on the floor and pass up some open 3's and teammates would sometimes get mad because they wanted an assist and I dribbled in for an open 18 footer lol. I was lucky to have my 3pt% above 30 and that's with quality looks. I think I was hovering around 60% from the field so why would I take such a low % shot?

Leasim96 10-06-2014 01:43 PM

I had the same problem raider, i generally shot above 40 though, but i would have some games where i just couldn't hit any 3s even if wide open with a perfect release, thats until i found the cheesiest jumpshot in the game, devin harris lol that jumpshot was the most accurate one i could find, it even made my low ovr my career players shoot better lol but i still had some games where i still couldn't hit anything, my teammates got mad but theres nothing we can do when that happens, its up to the game.