Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   Sounds of the Show Feedback (/forums/showthread.php?t=765406)

Russell_SCEA 10-02-2014 02:12 PM

Sounds of the Show Feedback

Hi everyone, we are looking for some feedback on the SOS feature. Just answer the questions below thx.

• Do you use Sound of the Show? If so, how extensively? (anywhere from assigning just your created player’s walkup music to assigning all Music and/or Yell and Chant categories for all players and teams)
  • Do you find the Playlist Creator intuitive and easy to use?
  • How easy or difficult is the Music Editor to use?
  • Do you record custom yells and/or chants? Do you import other yell and chant audio files?
  • Are there additional Music or Yell/Chant categories that you’d like to see for Players or Teams?
  • What changes or improvements would you like to see for this feature?

ryanmc564 10-02-2014 02:37 PM

Re: Sounds of the Show Feedback

but the ps4 doesn't have sounds of show Mr. Russell.

Ghost Of The Year 10-02-2014 02:41 PM

• Do you use Sound of the Show? If so, how extensively? (anywhere from assigning just your created player’s walkup music to assigning all Music and/or Yell and Chant categories for all players and teams)
    I do use SotS, I try to give each teams every day starter an at bat walk up entrance and each teams closer an entrance song.
  • Do you find the Playlist Creator intuitive and easy to use?
    It wasn't easy for me when I first started using it but over time it became easier after I used it a lot.

• How easy or difficult is the Music Editor to use?
    It's only hard for me to use if I try to use the part where you set the song to begin at a certain time in the song so I usually just leave it at default.

• Do you record custom yells and/or chants? Do you import other yell and chant audio files?No.
  • Are there additional Music or Yell/Chant categories that you’d like to see for Players or Teams?
    No.

Russell_SCEA 10-02-2014 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryanmc564 (Post 2046640350)
but the ps4 doesn't have sounds of show Mr. Russell.

Exactly the point of the thread. This isn't a promise of anything, we are just trying to gauge how people have used the feature in the past. Since we don't have data on it.

aholbert32 10-02-2014 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA (Post 2046640523)
Exactly the point of the thread

It does but there is no way to use music other than the in game music right now, right?

I know Sony is planning to add this feature (mp3 import) soon.

aholbert32 10-02-2014 03:27 PM

Do you use Sound of the Show? If so, how extensively? (anywhere from assigning just your created player’s walkup music to assigning all Music and/or Yell and Chant categories for all players and teams) I assign a walkup and pitcher walkout song for every major leaguer.

Do you find the Playlist Creator intuitive and easy to use? Yes

How easy or difficult is the Music Editor to use? Not that user friendly,

Do you record custom yells and/or chants? Do you import other yell and chant audio files? No.

Are there additional Music or Yell/Chant categories that you’d like to see for Players or Teams?

What changes or improvements would you like to see for this feature?

ryanmc564 10-02-2014 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA (Post 2046640523)
Exactly the point of the thread. This isn't a promise of anything, we are just trying to gauge how people have used the feature in the past. Since we don't have data on it.

I know, just wanted to give you some crap, LOL. But if the can be a feature on the ps4 I would definitely try using it to its fullest potential.

HustlinOwl 10-02-2014 03:47 PM

• Do you use Sound of the Show? Yes If so, how extensively? (anywhere from assigning just your created player’s walkup music to assigning all Music and/or Yell and Chant categories for all players and teams) Walkup, custom jukebox, yell/chant, cheer/jeer, top/mid/end inning music, strikeout, basehit (all team assignments and multiple teams)
  • Do you find the Playlist Creator intuitive and easy to use? Yes, only because Ive been using for several years now.
  • How easy or difficult is the Music Editor to use? R1/L1 somewhat cumbersome, but rather easy (wish new design)
  • Do you record custom yells and/or chants? No Do you import other yell and chant audio files? Import other yell/chant audio files
  • Are there additional Music or Yell/Chant categories that you’d like to see for Players or Teams? custom player/team signs
  • What changes or improvements would you like to see for this feature? Expanded jukebox, could not add custom audio/sounds for all teams and players due to lack of space