Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   Park Boosts (/forums/showthread.php?t=766799)

godylla 10-08-2014 04:54 PM

Park Boosts

I am trying to decide which Park I want to join and just had a few quick questions.

1. How substantial are the boosts that are received to the attributes when I choose a Park?

2. Does it just raise the caps that I can achieve, or do I immediately get a boost of attribute points to my shooting, speed, rebounding, passing etc., depending on the Park I choose to be affiliated with?

Thanks.

FBall Life 10-08-2014 05:06 PM

Re: Park Boosts

Quote:

Originally Posted by godylla (Post 2046665399)
I am trying to decide which Park I want to join and just had a few quick questions.

1. How substantial are the boosts that are received to the attributes when I choose a Park?

2. Does it just raise the caps that I can achieve, or do I immediately get a boost of attribute points to my shooting, speed, rebounding, passing etc., depending on the Park I choose to be affiliated with?

Thanks.

We won't know until the servers stay up long enough to play around with it. I've been in park for several hours now and only played two games because people keep getting disconnected. It's a ghost town right now.

2k10Fonzarelli 10-08-2014 07:10 PM

1. They're noticeable, but far from overwhelming

2. Does not raise caps. Immediate boost.

yungmeaks 10-08-2014 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FBall Life (Post 2046665456)
We won't know until the servers stay up long enough to play around with it. I've been in park for several hours now and only played two games because people keep getting disconnected. It's a ghost town right now.

What platform you playing on? It's definitely a ghost town here on PC. More likely because it's bugged as ****. I'll join Park then have my friend join at the same time, but we still won't see each other, let alone anybody else. Just an empty park.

I feel like these things are instance based or something. That's not right. You can play with your friends, you just have to go to 'Play with Friends' instead and join them from there. But as of now, can't just hop on Park and play randoms because it's a ghost town.

I guess I gotta wait til the servers are done crappin out

FBall Life 10-08-2014 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yungmeaks (Post 2046666071)
What platform you playing on? It's definitely a ghost town here on PC. More likely because it's bugged as ****. I'll join Park then have my friend join at the same time, but we still won't see each other, let alone anybody else. Just an empty park.

I feel like these things are instance based or something. That's not right. You can play with your friends, you just have to go to 'Play with Friends' instead and join them from there. But as of now, can't just hop on Park and play randoms because it's a ghost town.

I guess I gotta wait til the servers are down crappin out

PS4 here, it's not a platform specific issue. Their servers are ******. Ghost parks. When players do manage to get in, they get frozen in the Got Next circles until they reset their PS4. It's a disaster right now.

godylla 10-08-2014 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2k10Fonzarelli (Post 2046666060)
1. They're noticeable, but far from overwhelming

2. Does not raise caps. Immediate boost.

Thank you!