Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   MvPeterson28 All Madden sliders ( sacked issue addressed) (/forums/showthread.php?t=768011)

MvPeterson2828 10-10-2014 06:38 PM

MvPeterson28 All Madden sliders ( sacked issue addressed)

Alright, most you guys by now have already settled down with sliders.
But I couldn't, sacks was so easy on all-pro, winning was too. So I switched over to all-madden to Jarodd21's sliders. They're amazing! Give them a shot!

I mixed and matched his sets, used Rushing pass reaction time and coverage theory. To come up with a solid set. Also, sacks. I believed I found way to solve it without QB edits. I believe the game speed has a big affect with sacks by offensive line getting off the line faster. Also the QB getting rid the ball faster.

I have discovered cpu pass block anywhere under 80, sacks become issue. So I keep mine above 85. I usually play safety and let cpu control the line, I see nice sack numbers. 1-3 sometimes like 5 or 6.
Depends how good you apply pressure, how good their offense can hold. I see differences between Good offensive line, bad offensive lines, or bad/ defensive lines.

I play no switch, no money plays, no pass committing, and run committing. Mix up the play call. On defense i player lock to one guy. Most time i'm safety, if they throw my way, I'll try and swat or pick.

I'm still making minor tweaks, so bare with me.

Alright, here we go.

All-madden

12-15 minute quarters

Either 15 second run down clock or 20 for like 12-13 minute quarters.
So get realistic amount plays per game.

Speed; fast or very fast. *Very important!

Hum/cpu
7/7
65/95for cpu don't go under 80. Hum can go anywhere to 65 and up.
45/45
0/5
35/35
56/56
40/40
75/70
50/50
I'm still tweaking areas, but close to being finished set. I can help you adjust if something to hard or to easy. Make sure to play 3 games tho, before make changes. Every game is different outcome. How real life, blow outs, close ones, etc.

I can provide help with tweaking any area, just ask. Pass coverage can move up or down make it easier or harder. Reaction time I'd say leave alone, but At most drop it 5
Interceptions; see to many lower by 5

If see to many sacks raise it 5 after a time.
I believe tackling affects running game as well. Still messing with it a Bit.

Penalties: I've seen holding called before. Mostly False start and Face mask. Better than nothing.

Special teams

Still messing with. I'm seeing realistic field goals missed. See realistic amount 50+ yarders hit to at 52.

Punt power, is low because the cpu somehow manages kick it 80 yards.

Injuries 60
Fatigue 60
Speed threshold 0

These auto subs I use.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...b-sliders.html

Post feedback, be helpful so I can help adjust sliders if needed!(:

http://dynasties.operationsports.com/index.php

As always make sure play 3 games first.

I have a twitch and ustream so I'll broadcast games too.

booker21 10-10-2014 08:03 PM

Re: MvPeterson28 All Madden sliders ( sacked issue addressed)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828 (Post 2046675441)
Alright, most you guys by now have already settled down with sliders.
But I couldn't, sacks was so easy on all-pro, winning was too. So I switched over to all-madden to Jarodd21's sliders. They're amazing! Give them a shot!

I mixed and matched his sets, used Rushing pass reaction time and coverage theory. To come up with a solid set. Also, sacks. I believed I found way to solve it without QB edits. I believe the game speed has a big affect with sacks by offensive line getting off the line faster. Also the QB getting rid the ball faster.

I have discovered cpu pass block anywhere under 80, sacks become issue. So I keep mine above 85. I usually play safety and let cpu control the line, I see nice sack numbers. 1-3 sometimes like 5 or 6.
Depends how good you apply pressure, how good their offense can hold. I see differences between Good offensive line, bad offensive lines, or bad/ defensive lines.

I'm still making minor tweaks, so bare with me.

Alright, here we go.

All-madden

12-15 minute quarters

Either 15 second run down clock or 20 for like 12-13 minute quarters.
So get realistic amount plays per game.

Speed; fast or very fast. *Very important!

Hum/cpu
10/20
80/85 for cpu don't go under 80. Hum can go anywhere to 65 and up.
45/50
35/20
35/35
25/25
50/50
95/85
50/35
I'm still tweaking areas, but close to being finished set. I can help you adjust if something to hard or to easy. Make sure to play 3 games tho, before make changes. Every game is different outcome. How real life, blow outs, close ones, etc.

I can provide help with tweaking any area, just ask. Pass coverage can move up or down make it easier or harder. Reaction time I'd say leave alone, but At most drop it 5
Interceptions; see to many lower by 5

If see to many sacks raise it 5 after a time.
I believe tackling affects running game as well. Still messing with it a Bit.

Penalties: I've seen holding called before. Mostly False start and Face mask. Better than nothing.

Special teams

Still messing with. I'm seeing realistic field goals missed. See realistic amount 50+ yarders hit to at 52.

Punt power, is low because the cpu somehow manages kick it 80 yards.

Injuries 60
Fatigue 60
Speed threshold 0

These auto subs I use.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...b-sliders.html

Post feedback, be helpful so I can help adjust sliders if needed!(:

http://dynasties.operationsports.com/index.php

As always make sure play 3 games first.

I have a twitch and ustream so I'll broadcast games too.

My problem with All madden is that QB are robo QB. I`m leaving that option as a last option. I remember playing against a 68Ovr and he was 85% 150yds or so you get the point.

Kramer5150 10-10-2014 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by booker21 (Post 2046675790)
My problem with All madden is that QB are robo QB. I`m leaving that option as a last option. I remember playing against a 68Ovr and he was 85% 150yds or so you get the point.

Have to 100% disagree with this.
I play on AM and have my cpu QB acc at 7,and I see every pass you could imagine.
Now this isn't to say the cpu won't have a good game against me,but it's no where near 85%....I can't even remember the last time a QB on AM with my setting has gone 70+%.

MvPeterson2828 10-10-2014 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by booker21 (Post 2046675790)

I've seen it when CPU accuracy above 25. Below that I haven't.
I might tweak it to 10 if need be. So far it's not that bad.

All-pro is to easy imo and sacks on there are simply ridiculous and easy to get.

MvPeterson2828 10-10-2014 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CowherPower (Post 2046675825)
I play on AM and have my cpu QB acc at 7,and I see every pass you could imagine.
Now this isn't to say the cpu won't have a good game against me,but it's no where near 85%....I can't even remember the last time a QB on AM with my setting has gone 70+%.

Hey cowher how you been?

7, huh? Interesting. Where do you have pass coverage, Interceptions, and reaction time at?

booker21 10-10-2014 09:17 PM

Quote:

would you mind sharing your sliders? Are you no swtich player? (this is really important when deciding what slider set to use)

MarketingWiz 10-10-2014 09:34 PM

Quote:

I concur with CowherPower, my lab data DOES SUPPORT that at a setting of 6 or 7, the CPU QB throws EVERY SINGLE pass (at least 3 bombs over my safeties a game) and was even been a victim of a 30 yard, side-arm bullet, from Rodgers....

Honestly, the "urban myths" that have popped up surrounding m15 and finding that slider sweet spot have been quite entertaining.

MvPeterson2828 10-10-2014 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarketingWiz (Post 2046676150)
I concur with CowherPower, my lab data DOES SUPPORT that at a setting of 6 or 7, the CPU QB throws EVERY SINGLE pass (at least 3 bombs over my safeties a game) and was even been a victim of a 30 yard, side-arm bullet, from Rodgers....

Honestly, the "urban myths" that have popped up surrounding m15 and finding that slider sweet spot have been quite entertaining.

What do you have pass coverage and reaction time at?