Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   MyPark: This feature is unavailable. You do not have the required account privileges (/forums/showthread.php?t=768266)

CujoMatty 10-11-2014 06:38 AM

MyPark: This feature is unavailable. You do not have the required account privileges

1 Attachment(s)
So ive never played MyPark before and I thought id give it a try. every time I click on anything it says this. I tried googling it but couldnt find any answers. what am I doing wrong?

2k10Fonzarelli 10-11-2014 06:42 AM

Re: MyPark: This feature is unavailable. You do not have the required account privil

Hopefully its just the servers acting up. I don't think you personally have anything to worry about

DurtySoufReppin 10-11-2014 06:42 AM

Re: MyPark: This feature is unavailable. You do not have the required account privil

Im getting the same thing, and i been playing a lot.

Goffs 10-11-2014 06:46 AM

I thought I had to verify my account through email or something....glad I'm not the only one seeing this....

CujoMatty 10-11-2014 06:51 AM

thx for the quick replys. just wasted an hour of my life trying to figure it out. shoulda just posted here first lol. ill try tomorrow I guess.

MikeGSW 10-11-2014 08:01 AM

Must be the servers, I'm getting the same thing.

MikstaLK46 10-11-2014 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2k10Fonzarelli (Post 2046677394)
Hopefully its just the servers acting up. I don't think you personally have anything to worry about

Hi, I've had the same problem. You have to go to the in-game options, language (it says probably "system language" or somthing....you have to change it to your language. Then it should work

DurtySoufReppin 10-11-2014 08:33 AM

You mean in 2k?

In game language? Do you mean commentator language?