Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   Man or Zone Coverage (/forums/showthread.php?t=768447)

miknhoj1983 10-11-2014 03:16 PM

Man or Zone Coverage

So it seems there is a correlation between impact to zone and man coverage with the sliders (reaction and coverage). With that said, which defense is more likely to get interceptions in the game based on sliders? I realize it depends on plays etc but if I'm trying to increase the number of interceptions. Does zone coverage get blown quicker if I have high reaction time and high coverage?

Also curious if either zone or man is just generally better for INT in Madden 15.

4thQtrStre5S 10-11-2014 09:41 PM

Re: Man or Zone Coverage

In Zone you're playing an area of the field and keeping eyes on where the QB is looking; M2M you are watching the offensive player you are covering, and if done right you turn your head as the receiver turns his, but the defender has to locate the ball in air.....

I would say that Zone lends itself to being better for interceptions.....I would also use Zone to defend against runs, especially outside runs...

Advantage of M2M is the ability to blitz more efficiently, thus reducing the time, hopefully, that the QB has to find an open receiver...And thus increasing the chances of a bad pass for an interception or incompletion.