Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   Just got the game, couple of questions (/forums/showthread.php?t=77045)

mdg43 04-07-2004 11:38 AM

Just got the game, couple of questions

Just got the game (XBox) after deciding NFL Fever was crap and trading it in. It looks to be an awesome game and I think my previous addiction to Madden may be broken (tho I haven't played it in a few years). I am new to this level of game as the last football game I had was on PS1. Can anyone suggest anywhere that I can get some more in-depth info on the features of the game, not really in-game use, but the modes such as franchise & roster moves, etc.? The manual doesnt really go very deep into much and since I have never played anything deeper than straight up games I'm kind of confused. Also, are there any ways to change your coach? Being a 'Skins fan I really don't want the ghost of Spurrier haunting all my gaming hours.

Far as I can tell this game really rocks! The control is sooo responsive, it's amazing. Fever was like playing on excessive Valium. Anyway, appreciate any answers, thanks in advance.

TombSong 04-07-2004 11:57 AM

Re: Just got the game, couple of questions

There is a ingame manual somewhere in the menus. I am at work now and can't remember exactly where, but it gives more details about the game.

**DONOTDELETE** 04-07-2004 12:05 PM

Re: Just got the game, couple of questions

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
TombSong said:
There is a ingame manual somewhere in the menus. I am at work now and can't remember exactly where, but it gives more details about the game.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Nice to see a fellow 'skins fan is aboard. Should be nice with Gibbs back in town.
Yeah, a tutorial that explains just about everything. Going into it will unlock stuff in your CRIB too!