Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Draft, Transfer, W editor help (/forums/showthread.php?t=772529)

hawkpride04 10-19-2014 05:24 PM

Draft, Transfer, W editor help

Guys dont know how many ppl are still playing the game but by messing around with the editor I Have come across some good info for getting guys to transfer or stay in school or go to the draft we can control amount of transfers and more for the draft let me know if yall want the info

Tha_Mac 10-19-2014 08:37 PM

Re: Draft, Transfer, W editor help

I'm back to playing so pls drop that knowledge that you have.

jackster802 10-19-2014 08:49 PM

Why not just tell us? Of course we want to know.

hawkpride04 10-20-2014 06:24 PM

Ok guys the tab u are looking for is PLFL under Player Unknowns if there is a 28 that means the player will stay in school this must be doing the week after coaching changes
Spoiler

19-26 Is for seniors thats coming out with this u can choose who goes to the draft and wat not. Also the 6 tab over named type needs to be changed as well
Spoiler

The Draft stuff is easy but there are more steps for transfers click the unknown tabs and look for two sub tabs one is PLSS and the other is TRAN in the TRAN tab u get to choose the school

Good luck and let me know if you guys get stuck

jackster802 10-20-2014 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawkpride04 (Post 2046714173)
Ok guys the tab u are looking for is PLFL under Player Unknowns if there is a 28 that means the player will stay in school this must be doing the week after coaching changes
Spoiler

19-26 Is for seniors thats coming out with this u can choose who goes to the draft and wat not. Also the 6 tab over named type needs to be changed as well
Spoiler

The Draft stuff is easy but there are more steps for transfers click the unknown tabs and look for two sub tabs one is PLSS and the other is TRAN in the TRAN tab u get to choose the school

Good luck and let me know if you guys get stuck

Thanks a ton! What do we have to change in the PLSS tab? I dont think you said.

hawkpride04 10-20-2014 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackster802 (Post 2046714285)
Thanks a ton! What do we have to change in the PLSS tab? I dont think you said.

You will have to replace the players with who u want to transfer

schumj 10-21-2014 12:02 AM

This is great stuff man! I am about 80% done with a 1995 Roster set and have been trying to figure out how to make guys leave early and get the one's who transfer to actually do so. Couple questions.

1) You said it must be done right after coaching changes does that mean that they change week to week? I assume things like playing time may start as a transfer but if you get him in the lineup it would alter, but curious if you have seen how it works?

2) Second have you figured out how to distinguish the transferee school?

Once again great stuff.

hawkpride04 10-21-2014 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schumj (Post 2046715586)
1) You said it must be done right after coaching changes does that mean that they change week to week? I assume things like playing time may start as a transfer but if you get him in the lineup it would alter, but curious if you have seen how it works?

IN the offseason save it at the screen after coaching changes before u advance the week put it in the editor and make the changes u want

Quote:

2) Second have you figured out how to distinguish the transferee school?
its in the unknwn tab located under the tran sub tab