Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports NHL (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=554)
-   -   NHL 15 Patch 1.04 Available Now, Full Details Included (/forums/showthread.php?t=774131)

Millennium 10-21-2014 06:34 AM

NHL 15 Patch 1.04 Available Now, Full Details Included

The planned October content update for NHL 15 has arrived for both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One users. It includes the addition of OTP and the all new NHL entry draft. Unfortunately for OTP users, you can't play with friends, OTP is used for ranked matches.

According to quite a few users, the third jerseys don't appear to be in the game, but they are listed in the update.

UPDATE: According to djblue, if you download the latest roster update, you will see the third jerseys.

You can view the entire list of fixes and additions below. Let us know what you are seeing.

Quote:

Online Team Play

Play online with up to ten players, locked to a single position using real-world rosters. These matches will be 5v5 ranked with AI controlled goalies.

Be a GM - Rookie Draft

For the first time in the NHL franchise, you will be put on the clock and feel the pressure like a real NHL GM. As they do at the NHL Entry Draft, you have three minutes to make a draft pick.

If the pressure is too much, you can also call timeouts to extend the amount of time you have to make a draft pick or potentially negotiate a trade. You can make trades at any time during the draft. The CPU will also propose trades to each other and the user throughout the course of the draft.

Millennium 10-21-2014 06:39 AM

Re: NHL 15 Patch Version 1.04 Now Up For PS4

And you can't play OTP with friends. Only ranked matches.

An absolute joke.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

AdamJones113 10-21-2014 06:39 AM

Got to love those "rare issues" they fixed. Glad to see the full promised patch, including draft.

Is that the Greatest Day in EASPORTSNHL History though?

Sauce12 10-21-2014 06:45 AM

So three new third jerseys but the Blues home and away are still missing?

Splitter77 10-21-2014 07:05 AM

thank you.
fixed the passing

headzapp 10-21-2014 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sauce12 (Post 2046716283)
So three new third jerseys but the Blues home and away are still missing?

The Blues is what I was hoping for. I got excited when I seen some new jerseys. As I looked though the new jerseys for the Penguins, Lightning and Flyers aren't showing up in my game when I choose jerseys.

jake19ny 10-21-2014 07:44 AM

I guess this was the big super secret news? The greatest day in EA NHL history is releasing a patch containing exactly what they said it would when they announced it a month ago? A few extra jerseys? Some game play fixes? Gimme a break....still no player edit and still no ability to keep rosters up to date during BeaGM. Garbage...game shelved and if they font answer straight up yes or no to the above real soon I'm trading this insulting disaster in.

thedude 10-21-2014 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by headzapp (Post 2046716340)
The Blues is what I was hoping for. I got excited when I seen some new jerseys. As I looked though the new jerseys for the Penguins, Lightning and Flyers aren't showing up in my game when I choose jerseys.

Yeah none of these new jerseys are showing up for me either.