Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   NBA 2K15 Roster Update Request Thread (No Rating Discussions) (/forums/showthread.php?t=774660)

Steve_OS 10-21-2014 05:27 PM

NBA 2K15 Roster Update Request Thread (No Rating Discussions)

Mike Stauffer (bedwardsroy19) has reached out to us to request any roster updates you would like to see in NBA 2K15. If possible, please post an updated image of the player and the hairstyle here.

As you play with teams, it would be extremely helpful if you notice anything "off" with certain aspects of the roster that you post that information here, to address in an update.

The feedback he is looking for in this thread is exclusively in reference to inaccuracies in specific jersey team colors, player accessories, shoes, jersey numbers, player information, rotations, contracts, and missing players.

This thread is not meant to discuss player attributes/tendencies/badges/art changes.

When you contribute, please post a reference. Including a link or a photo.

If you aren't interested in assisting with the roster updates, please avoid posting in this thread, it's simply not for you.

Thanks in advance.

Steve_OS 10-21-2014 05:30 PM

Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Request Thread (No Rating Discussions)

1 Attachment(s)
Andre Miller has a new hairstyle.

https://twitter.com/jorgeccastillo/s...13243982319617

cdk10 10-21-2014 05:33 PM

carried over from the other thread:

LaMarcus Aldridge has signed with Jordan Brand (via @CHold) http://t.co/Syn8xKdMnI pic.twitter.com/Vv7WQnoBXe
— SoleCollector.com (@SoleCollector) October 19, 2014

Also Al Jefferson has been wearing Jordan XX9

redsox4evur 10-21-2014 05:58 PM

Jared Sullinger probably wear Jordan 11's this year.
Tweeted this out earlier today:
https://twitter.com/Jared_Sully0/sta...79184619421698

MoneyOvaHuds 10-21-2014 06:56 PM

Jimmy Butler signed with Jordan too

dom5552 10-21-2014 06:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 85079

Nik Stauskas with the compression pants and medium socks and hyperdunk 2014. Also his hair isn't pink... Even stauskas has mentioned it on twitter. Make his hair brown and shorter.

dpower15 10-21-2014 07:00 PM

NBA 2K15 Roster Update Request Thread (No Rating Discussions)

I'm having the same issue someone else noted in the previous thread where the roster updates are working for quick games but when I go to roster editor it appears to be an old version (can tell as the Magic and Pistons sleeve colors aren't updated in the editor, while they are in quick games with official roster).

Regarding the Stauskas hair request above. If there's a way to give him the hair cut that Parsons has (not the abundance of facial hair though lol) that would seem to be ideal. On that same note I think Dirks hair should probably be darker too (not sure if you have the ability to just change the color or if that would have to be art dept as well).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mikelopedia 10-21-2014 07:02 PM

I'm sorry but are hairstyles and jersey color not considered player art? Just want to be clear. You can delete this post after answering.